Panther's Jarrett charged with DWI

Panther’s Jarrett charged with DWI

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/10/05/1740588/panthers-jarrett-charged-with.html

2 DWIs within a couple years? What an idiot! the same ol story continues of blessed athletes with a great opportunity making all this money and blowing it.

I’m sure the Bears and other teams are getting real nervous playing agiants our high power offense. I guess there is something lower than dirt. Keeps getting worse and worse.

Bye Bye Jarrett.

Nice to know you Dwayne. He now has more DWI’s than TD’s, ouch.

Adios muchacho.

Panthers to Hold Open Tryout for WR Position

What a shame … this is the most under utilized player we’ve had.

Do the Panthers participate in http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-saferides ?

Good question.

Six teams did not respond to requests for information on safe rides for players: Carolina, New England, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, San Francisco and Seattle.

Is Clowney from the Jets any good. He was released yesterday.

I guess Kenny Moore will be back.

Good question.

Six teams did not respond to requests for information on safe rides for players: Carolina, New England, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, San Francisco and Seattle.
[/quote]

Probably not John Fox probably prefers they run up the middle of the road even if there is a 10 car pile up blocking the way.

0-3… does it even really matter?

[quote=“X-49er, post:4, topic:24017”]Adios muchacho.

Panthers to Hold Open Tryout for WR Position
[/quote]

ass.

You mean 0-4. Before talking smack at least get it right.

You mean 0-4. Before talking smack at least get it right.[/quote]

Ha Ha, yeah my bad 0-4, dude I got about 5 panthers shirt and a decal on my car, I’m not talking smack, just talking reality, we knew this was coming when they cleaned house and didn’t bring anyone in. Thanks for the season Jerry.

Not a good move when you just had one of these a couple years ago and when you are obviously just clinging on to a job by a thread anyways.

He’s just not an NFL guy either way. I had a bad feeling when Steve Smith told reporters Jarrett needs to get more serious and work harder in Jarrett’s rookie year. Hardly any NFL player goes to the media and puts down a teammate like that, so you had to know it was serious and he wasn’t a worker. They’ve held on to him for too long anyways, in my opinion.

[quote=“Iron9er, post:14, topic:24017”]Not a good move when you just had one of these a couple years ago and when you are obviously just clinging on to a job by a thread anyways.

He’s just not an NFL guy either way. I had a bad feeling when Steve Smith told reporters Jarrett needs to get more serious and work harder in Jarrett’s rookie year. Hardly any NFL player goes to the media and puts down a teammate like that, so you had to know it was serious and he wasn’t a worker. They’ve held on to him for too long anyways, in my opinion.[/quote]

Ugh, Steve Smith is hardly a leader or classy teammate in any fashion. He sucker-punched a teammate in the face and broke the guy’s nose.

How can anyone say Jarrett sucks? He doesn’t even get a chance to get on the field. Are you guys going to practices or something?

[quote=“eason49, post:15, topic:24017”][quote=“Iron9er, post:14, topic:24017”]Not a good move when you just had one of these a couple years ago and when you are obviously just clinging on to a job by a thread anyways.

He’s just not an NFL guy either way. I had a bad feeling when Steve Smith told reporters Jarrett needs to get more serious and work harder in Jarrett’s rookie year. Hardly any NFL player goes to the media and puts down a teammate like that, so you had to know it was serious and he wasn’t a worker. They’ve held on to him for too long anyways, in my opinion.[/quote]

Ugh, Steve Smith is hardly a leader or classy teammate in any fashion. He sucker-punched a teammate in the face and broke the guy’s nose.

How can anyone say Jarrett sucks? He doesn’t even get a chance to get on the field. Are you guys going to practices or something?[/quote]Jarret has had plenty of time to earn opportunities on the field. After a certain point of time, potential doesn’t matter. You have to turn that potential into skills, which he obviously hasn’t done.

[quote=“eason49, post:15, topic:24017”][quote=“Iron9er, post:14, topic:24017”]Not a good move when you just had one of these a couple years ago and when you are obviously just clinging on to a job by a thread anyways.

How can anyone say Jarrett sucks? He doesn’t even get a chance to get on the field. Are you guys going to practices or something?[/quote]

Actually, Smith did that twice. I didn’t say he was a high character guy. But, the dude works hard and plays hard, so he’s got some credence there.

I say he sucks cause he does. He’s not productive, at all, never has been…and, unless something drastically changes, never will be. There seriously is no plot against him, he just isn’t very good.

Eason, I know you like to troll, but are you seriously defending this guy?

He dropped a 4th down pass against the saints that hit him in the hands. He’s terrible. We’re getting better play from Gettis, a rookie 6th round draft pick, than we’ve gotten from our former 1st round USC WR with 4 yrs under his belt.

[quote=“NinerAdvocate, post:18, topic:24017”]Eason, […] are you seriously defending this guy?

He dropped a 4th down pass against the saints that hit him in the hands. He’s terrible. We’re getting better play from Gettis, a rookie 6th round draft pick, than we’ve gotten from our former 1st round USC WR with 4 yrs under his belt.[/quote]

Ugh, give me a break. It wasn’t an easy catch and he was blanketed. Smith has probably dropped 5 or so passes this year when he was wide open.

Jarrett has never gotten a chance. Our offensive passing game during Fox has been “STARE DOWN STEVE SMITH” or when he was injured and Muhammad had the big year “STARE DOWN MUHAMMAD”. This coaching staff is a joke at the passing game, and there has been zero read progression outside of the #1 target the majority of the time. It only got worse when Davidson took over (Don’t even get me started on why that was a ridiculously stupid hire). The reason Delhomme threw so many stupid picks is because he was forcing it into his primary read, same thing for Moore this year.

Jarrett (2 rec, 40 yds) has nearly identical stats as Lafell (4 rec, 67 yards) this year, and Lafell has gotten much more playing time. Does Lafell suck? He’s dropped SEVERAL big catches.

The guy hasn’t gotten a chance to prove he sucks, and until he goes out there and plays an entire game I am not going to judge him as being garbage. I don’t know what Jarrett did to Fox or Richardson, but he has NOT gotten a chance. Maybe his first DUI meant he was in the dog-house forever.

[quote=“eason49, post:19, topic:24017”][quote=“NinerAdvocate, post:18, topic:24017”]Eason, […] are you seriously defending this guy?

He dropped a 4th down pass against the saints that hit him in the hands. He’s terrible. We’re getting better play from Gettis, a rookie 6th round draft pick, than we’ve gotten from our former 1st round USC WR with 4 yrs under his belt.[/quote]

Ugh, give me a break. It wasn’t an easy catch and he was blanketed. Smith has probably dropped 5 or so passes this year when he was wide open.

Jarrett has never gotten a chance. Our offensive passing game during Fox has been “STARE DOWN STEVE SMITH” or when he was injured and Muhammad had the big year “STARE DOWN MUHAMMAD”. This coaching staff is a joke at the passing game, and there has been zero read progression outside of the #1 target the majority of the time. It only got worse when Davidson took over (Don’t even get me started on why that was a ridiculously stupid hire). The reason Delhomme threw so many stupid picks is because he was forcing it into his primary read, same thing for Moore this year.

Jarrett (2 rec, 40 yds) has nearly identical stats as Lafell (4 rec, 67 yards) this year, and Lafell has gotten much more playing time. Does Lafell suck? He’s dropped SEVERAL big catches.

The guy hasn’t gotten a chance to prove he sucks, and until he goes out there and plays an entire game I am not going to judge him as being garbage. I don’t know what Jarrett did to Fox or Richardson, but he has NOT gotten a chance. Maybe his first DUI meant he was in the dog-house forever.[/quote] Lafell is a rookie and has been hurt as well. Should we compare Lafell’s stats to other WR’s that have been around for 4 years?