Pfeiffer Ticket Request Period

Student Tickets

The request period for the Pfeiffer game began today at 8 AM, it ends Monday at 7 AM. It doesn’t matter when you request the ticket, as long as it is sometime during this period it is all the same.

If you want GA tickets you can either request one online(not really needed) or just show up at the ticket office starting Monday.

Its only an exhibition, but I hope you guys drill them by at least 60 something. Run the score up.

we won by 38 last year. i expect a 50 point win this year

also, extra points if you hurt anyone.

[i]Originally posted by fsquid[/i]@Oct 28 2005, 02:15 PM [b] also, extra points if you hurt anyone. [/b]
im sure Antwon Coleman will eat the oppsing post players

Nance will no doubt break someone in half

[i]Originally posted by Chisox17+Oct 28 2005, 02:21 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Chisox17 @ Oct 28 2005, 02:21 PM)

Here’s an interesting story on student ticketing at Maryland. Looks like there are several ways the ticketing could be tweaked through Ticket Return in the future, ie: upperclassmen could get better seats than freshmen under conditions.

Peer schools imitate Terp online ticket system, diamondbackonline.com

I was thinking that maybe to give upperclassmen (in this case: non-freshmen) a little advantage, they should restart NNLP to zero starting at the last home men’s basketball game. This way, “upperclassmen” can get a leg up by going to baseball games each spring and have points built up by the time freshmen come in the fall.

This is better than accumulating NNLP throughout a students whole college career, because that would pretty much shut freshmen and sophomores out of the process.

maryland probably sales out all its student tickets.

[i]Originally posted by ninerID[/i]@Oct 30 2005, 07:19 PM [b] maryland probably sales out all its student tickets. [/b]
I've heard they didn't until they implemented this system.
[i]Originally posted by CMack124+Oct 30 2005, 08:17 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (CMack124 @ Oct 30 2005, 08:17 PM)
[i]Originally posted by ninerID+Oct 30 2005, 10:17 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (ninerID @ Oct 30 2005, 10:17 PM)
Originally posted by CMack124@Oct 30 2005, 08:17 PM [b]
[i]Originally posted by ninerID+Oct 30 2005, 09:17 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (ninerID @ Oct 30 2005, 09:17 PM)
Originally posted by CMack124@Oct 30 2005, 08:17 PM [b]

Trying to request my ticket, and it’s giving me GA and charging me $12.00. Yeah, we’ve got some bugs to work out.

do we have to pay for guest tickets?

[i]Originally posted by finalfourtyniners[/i]@Oct 31 2005, 10:29 AM [b] do we have to pay for guest tickets? [/b]
No, we don't. I talked to the ticket office, and we do have some bugs to work out - just wait a little. What happened is that if you have a GA seat and request a companion, you will be charged. You don't need a companion seat for GA. The free companion seat will be for students in the reserved. And right now, the students that are supposed to have reserved have GA. So just give it a little time.

Do you have to claim and print your ticket online or can I go to the ticket office and pick up an actual ticket?

[i]Originally posted by GtfoMyPorch[/i]@Oct 31 2005, 01:27 PM [b] Do you have to claim and print your ticket online or can I go to the ticket office and pick up an actual ticket? [/b]
you can go to the ticket office if you want

Just to let everybody know, they are re-assigning all tickets and the site will be updated and have your correct tickets sometime after 3:00 today.

It gave everybody who earned lower level tickets upper level GA tickets, but it is being fixed.

Good thing they are testing this for preseason…

yeah im glad they are fixing it now but they still need to work in the email notifications i know ppl that didnt get their ticket requests and were sent to the terrapin ticket office again