Phaler

was phantastic! :shades:

[SIZE=2]That kid seriously got that place pumped up - I want to see it again next game.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Plus it was nice to finally see him do what they predicted he would do when he came into the program[/SIZE]

If he keeps it up I would like to have a Sean Phaler bobblehead.

Phaler was phenominal.

If he continues to improve with his confidence…he is a match up nightmare. He’s almost quick enough to defend the two (his wingspan helps too) and he can shoot over most any 2 or 3.

I loved him at the point of our zone defense. His wingspn is a nightmare to work against if you’re a small guard trying to move the ball at the top with him standing there.

Big props to Phaler…big props.

He almost remind me of Jermaine Parker wingspan.

The first shot… studnets were amazed… the second shot… the students went nuts… the third shot… and the student section was rioting… most students poised on top of the barrier to rush the court if and when he made the fourth…

Phaler Phanatics

What do you know… he CAN shoot. Where has that been all year?

I think he is just always scared or nervous, and this game he was feeling alright. I know I would be a lot less scared of ULL than many of our other opponents.

But I didn’t see it so I don’t know. Stupid class…

I loved how the ENTIRE team rushed the court to congratulate him after he hit his 3rd 3 in a row and La-La called a T.O.

That was a great team moment and speaks volumes for their character.

I like how he snuck of the court and tried to hide behind the cheerleaders when their was 6 players on the court. Now that is a team player.

I like how he snuck of the court and tried to hide behind the cheerleaders when their was 6 players on the court. Now that is a team player.

isn’t it a technical on the bench if their are 6 players on the floor if the ball is live?

LoL, he is a team player. I liked how he was cherry pickin at the other end during their free throws… then snuck over to the other side! Hes pure entertainment.!

if anyone watched him during halftime, he hit all but one shot during that shoot around. He never changed lines, just stayed in the line that shot.

isn't it a technical on the bench if their are 6 players on the floor if the ball is live?

yup. thats why he ran off the court.

I wish I could have seen Phaler’s coming out party…

but nonetheless, NICE WORK BONES!!! KEEP IT UP!!

i’m in agreement with the phaler bobble head comment - but quite frankly, i think he’s ready for his bobble head already - i just think it would be awesome to have a bobble head with all of those tat’s

way to go phaler, way to go

I have wondered were he’s been all year. Hopefully, this will give him some confidence for the future.

Nice breakout game for Phaler but I’m containing my excitement until I see him get a little more consistent with that type of play. We brought him in to have games like last night so I’m not shocked that he finally came around. But hopefully it can carry over into this tough, 3-game road trip. I agree that he’s a nightmare matchup for defenders and though I don’t think he’s a great defender, his wingspan can certainly create some discomfort.

Nice game but let’s see more of it now.