Pick up a UTIMES today!!!

[QUOTE=ninerID;228246]didnt justin richie do more than ben anyways?[/QUOTE]

Much more.

Ben couldnt comment on anything football related till the Chancellor said he could.

didnt justin richie do more than ben anyways?

This is true. If heā€™s really trying to give due credit, then why didnā€™t he just mention Justin Richie instead of the body that includes him?

This is true. If he's really trying to give due credit, then why didn't he just mention Justin Richie instead of the body that includes him?

Quoted For the TRUTH!

[SIZE=1]This post is now property of the Truth Revolution (c)2007 and its subsidiaries[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=survivor45;228233][URL=http://www.nineronline.com/home/index.cfm?event=displayArticle&ustory_id=b263995d-8a42-453a-8138-4a512f724378]http://www.nineronline.com/home/index.cfm?event=displayArticle&ustory_id=b263995d-8a42-453a-8138-4a512f724378[/URL]

ā€œCFI WANTS FOOTBALL, SGA WANTS PRAISEā€

Some good comments have been posted.[/QUOTE]
I added my 2 centsā€¦ :biggrin: (name: Josh)

Ben Comstock
President of the Student Body
Member of the Board of Trustees
University of North Carolina at Charlotte
Office: (704) 687-4607
E-mail: [COLOR=#004c26]sbpres@email.uncc.edu[/COLOR]
Cone Center 369A

i love how he adds ā€œMember of the Board of Trusteesā€ in his signature. douche.

Here is my response I emailed to him:

[QUOTE]Ben,

I must say I was very disappointed in what I saw as a very selfish and childish response to an article that had nothing to do with you or the SGA. I would have thought the title ā€œCharlotte Football Initiative makes strides toward ultimate goalā€ would have clued you into what the article was going to be about. The author was trying write an article about the CFI: How it started and what it has accomplished. I thought the author did and excellent job of telling that story. Do you think that Phil is going to write to the editors and say he was the one who took the issue to the Board of Trustees and didnā€™t get any credit in the article for it??? Is Judy going to complain because she was only mentioned once in the article?? Is Chuck Lynch upset because he wasnā€™t mentioned at all???

I would have thought the 3 or 4 articles the UTimes did leading up to and after the vote would have been enough to quench your thirst for recognition, I guess I was wrong. As your term comes to a close I am going to urge the UTimes to do a 5 issue retrospective on your time in office so that we may all look back at your accomplishments. I am going to start a Ben Comstock statue fund and donate the first $10.00 in hopes that when we do have a stadium on campus we will be able to erect a statue in your likeness that all can pay homage to and reflect on all your accomplishments.

It seems that your time in office has truly turned you into a true politician, I hope it will serve you well in your future endeavors.

Jim Duncan

Chairman
Charlotte 49er Football Initiative[/QUOTE]

Gill2003
President of the CFIS
Member of the University of Charlotte Boosters
Member of the Section 104 Commitee on Noise Processing
Member of the World Social Organization (Facebook)
Member of the Presidents Cabinet (Secretary of Defense of myself)
Office: 555 555 5555
Email: sbpres@email.com
Cock Center 369B

BEST RESPONSE EVER 2007

Jim you can chose not to say this to respect his privacy, but have we gotten a pledge from mister comstock when it comes to CFI?

I bet that kid cried when he read that email.

[QUOTE=Jimmyhat49er;228269]Here is my response I emailed to him:[/QUOTE]

excellent response.

way to go big jim.

ben comstock
president of the student body
member of the board of trustees
gives good head
704-loves-thecock
bcomstock@peniscuddler.uncc.edu

[QUOTE=ninerID;228284]Jim you can chose not to say this to respect his privacy, but have we gotten a pledge from mister comstock when it comes to CFI?[/QUOTE]

No

You guys tore him a new one, but you have to remember, ā€œonly 5% of out of state students get into unc-chapel holeā€

Was this reply sent to Judy and Phil?

[QUOTE=ShannonClaire;228328]Was this reply sent to Judy and Phil?[/QUOTE]

Like the sig! :biggrin:

Iā€™ve been laughing the entire thread after bennyā€™s letter popped up. Iā€™ve said it in another thread, so I guess the two-faced, attention whore has been revealed to everyone. Kidā€™s a joke. I really canā€™t believe someoneā€™s ego could be that large.

Nice reply Jim, way to really crush his feelings. Heā€™ll be lucky if he can recover to become president of the PTA after that.

Like the sig! :biggrin:

haha, thanks. After we snuck on campus and decorated the Mountaineer, I actually got an App State student to take the picture for me (what an idiot).

I donā€™t know why it took me so long to read this threadā€¦:doh:

I canā€™t believe Ben really said that. Well, actually I can. Pretty sad, ā€œprezā€. If you are going to be a politician, youā€™d better start working on some damage control.
:hammer: