pigford

i’m out of the loop most of the time and haven’t heard, is he back?

no

I still think he’s a student here though…

yeah he is still enrolled in classes here

Chisox = more accurate response than Moss.

[i]Originally posted by Powerbait[/i]@Jan 12 2005, 02:02 PM [b] Chisox = more accurate response than Moss. [/b]
heh heh the "reply judges" just gave me a 9.5. moss got a lousy 6.3

So PB, does this mean that moss2k has to ride in the back seat going to Cincy while Chisox gets shotgun?

Pigford was spotted by myself eating in Prospector today at lunch.

[i]Originally posted by HP49er[/i]@Jan 12 2005, 02:10 PM [b] So PB, does this mean that moss2k has to ride in the back seat going to Cincy while Chisox gets shotgun? [/b]
lol HELL YEAH IT DOES!
[i]Originally posted by HP49er[/i]@Jan 12 2005, 03:10 PM [b] So PB, does this mean that moss2k has to ride in the back seat going to Cincy while Chisox gets shotgun? [/b]
I refuse to sit with the fat girl, and no I'm not calling PB the fat girl
[i]Originally posted by moss2k[/i]@Jan 12 2005, 02:12 PM [b] I refuse to sit with the fat girl, and no I'm not calling PB the fat girl [/b]
haha ricky has to, we already decided on that. i called shotgun last night. NLP is driving, i got shotgun on the way up, wonderbereger and his ladyfriend are sittin together

I’ll take the backseat to myself B)

Not my ladyfriend. Moss already called dips on her.

You can ride shotgun all you want, we’ll be playing college hoops.

P.S. I don’t think her Fiancee wants any of us calling dips on her.

[i]Originally posted by Powerbait[/i]@Jan 12 2005, 02:15 PM [b] You can ride shotgun all you want [/b]
ill remember you said that. and what is this did we get a van with a TV screen or something

Maybe.

Besides, we’ll need you to drive after we leave Cincy, NLP will be in no shape to be driving a van.

PB and myself decided to go with the plasma screen TV option with the van

B)

True.

[i]Originally posted by moss2k[/i]@Jan 12 2005, 02:18 PM [b] PB and myself decided to go with the plasma screen TV option with the van [/b]
haha well if thats the case we will have to rotate every once in a while. its like a friggin 10 hour drive or something. i have a win streak going on espn2k5 against PB that i have to keep going
[i]Originally posted by Chisox17+Jan 12 2005, 02:20 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Chisox17 @ Jan 12 2005, 02:20 PM)