pigford

Iā€™m not sure any of them are qualified to be ā€œthe Navigator.ā€

[b]The passenger who has shotgun MUST serve as Navigator. By this, he must watch out for signs and intersections that the driver may miss during the course of a road trip. The Navigator must also ask for directions out the window. It is also the responsibility of the passenger who has shotgun to take control of the radio and air conditioning, however the driver has final say over the settings. The other occupants of the car can also have an opinion. If the passenger with shotgun is caught forgetting their duties and makes the car listen to commercials and/or bad music, then his privilege can be lost. Of course, this is all in good judgement of the driver. As Navigator, the driver may also ask him to operate other devices such as the windshield wipers, and rear window defroster. It is also the job of the Navigator throw all trash and empty beer bottles out of the window. The beer bottles must be crushed under the tires to destroy all evidence, in case of an emergency situation. In addition, the Navigator must possess the ability and the will to insult other drivers and be heard, only if they deserve it (ie: being cut off). This is to allow the driver to continue to operate the vehicle properly. The Navigator must possess the ability (and the will) to roll down their window and invite any chicks in adjacent cars to the driver's destination. [/b]
[b]Amendment I: The Laser / Shotgun Double Barrel Rule A person may call "laser" or "Shotgun Double Barrel" after shotgun has been called, to override the shotgun call. This is only valid if the driver verifies the call as we see in Section 1.3. Additionally, any passenger who says "No Blitz" after claiming shotgun, may not have it taken away by either the "Laser" or "Double Barrel" rules. [/b]

Iā€™ve never played ā€œLaserā€ or ā€œdouble-barrelā€ before.

Alsoā€¦

[b]Amendment XIII: Refueling In addition to Amendment VII, if the car needs refueling at any time, it is the duty of the Shotgunner to gas up the car and pay (though usually with money given by the driver). [/b]
:D

I guess I get to be driver AND shotgun. All you bishes an hos pile in the back.

NLP I think you should use the following to determine shotgun:

Section III - The Survival Of The Fittest Rules (a.k.a The Bastard Rules)

1. If the driver so wishes, he/she may institute the Survival Of The Fittest Rules on the process of calling Shotgun. In this case all rules, excepting 1.8, are suspended and the passenger seat is occupied by whoever can take it by force.
  2. The driver must announce the institution of the Survival Of The Fittest Rules with reasonable warning to all passengers. This clause reduces the amount of blood lost by passengers and the damage done to the vehicle.
  3. Please follow the above rules to the best of your ability. If there are any arguments or exceptions not covered in these rules, please refer to rule 1.8.

talked to Pigford tonight a Picassos. He wants a triple XL Niner Nation shirtā€¦ what the man wants the man gets. He said he is still enrolled, hasnt lost a year of eligablity(spellc heck) and he will be back next year. Next question pleaseā€¦

Pigford was at Picassoā€™s tonight with Marcus Bennett, he said heā€™s not playing this year but is able to keep his last year of eligibility and will be back with the team next season.

Lex you beat me to it

[i]Originally posted by Jimmyhat49er[/i]@Jan 12 2005, 03:57 PM [b] NLP I think you should use the following to determine shotgun:

Section III - The Survival Of The Fittest Rules (a.k.a The Bastard Rules)

1. If the driver so wishes, he/she may institute the Survival Of The Fittest Rules on the process of calling Shotgun. In this case all rules, excepting 1.8, are suspended and the passenger seat is occupied by whoever can take it by force.
  2. The driver must announce the institution of the Survival Of The Fittest Rules with reasonable warning to all passengers. This clause reduces the amount of blood lost by passengers and the damage done to the vehicle.
  3. Please follow the above rules to the best of your ability. If there are any arguments or exceptions not covered in these rules, please refer to rule 1.8. [/b]

hell yeah PB and Moss are goin down B)

Iā€™m not going down on anyone, not sure who Moss is going down on.

Pigford is my boy, and heā€™s kicking my ass in the beard growing competiton. Deā€™Angelo and Marcus were there too. Deā€™Angelo is a nice guy.

Oh yeah, Pigford told me heā€™s playing next year, but Judy Rose responded that it may not happen. Itā€™s a sticky situation, CJ was already supposed to be playing, but he will retain the year of eligibility, now the question is will he get to play?

QWAN, who the F are you?

Shotguns rules are as follows:

-can only call ā€˜shottyā€™ when outside
-must have car in eye sight
-must be with 5 mins of entering car
-tie breakers are settled by ā€˜paper rock sissorsā€™, best of three of course! duh
-once shotgun is called, window may be called.
-window sides are determined at car, not before hand.
-bitch may not be called at all unless you have homo feelings towards a passenger who has already called window

guys, tell uncle rico not to wait up for me, peace out-nypolean dynamite

i used to sleep with you

[i]Originally posted by The Ambassador of Qwan[/i]@Jan 13 2005, 12:17 AM [b] i used to sleep with you [/b]
DAMN!

:popcorn:

Rob stark son, are you qwan?

dang i thought that was subtle enough you wouldnā€™t catch it, lol jk lmao hhfruypxto4

that wasnā€™t nearly good enough. how about:

LOL ROFL LMFAO JKin W/ Ya L8R

look iā€™ve made like 5 posts, you canā€™t expect me to be all over the lingo that quickly

(squeeky squeeky) noises with the ā€œpass the kooshā€ hand motion

[i]Originally posted by The Ambassador of Qwan[/i]@Jan 13 2005, 12:24 AM [b] look i've made like 5 posts, you can't expect me to be all over the lingo that quickly

(squeeky squeeky) noises with the ā€œpass the kooshā€ hand motion [/b]

darnit! i shoulda gone to Walgreens!

yup. its rob

i donā€™t know who kbr is