Pirates v. Ninjas

It’s the age old question, Pirates or Ninjas. Which is it gonna be?

Give me an army of samurai and I will kill them all.

Give me an army of samurai and I will kill them all.

Samurai aren’t ninjas. Not at all.

I know they aren’t, and that’s why I’m putting my money on samurais.

Rifles and cannons beat swords and throwing stars any day of the week.

I know they aren't, and that's why I'm putting my money on samurais.

I don’t think the age old question has anything to do with samurai.

Pirates wear purple.

This isnt really even close.

Pirates are always chock full of disabilities. Half blind, peg leg, hook hands. They’re always drunk, and are loaded with various stds and the such. They’re loud…and their weapons take 10 minutes to reload after every shot.

Ninjas wear masks, they have cat like agility, the have cool names like stormshadow, snake eyes, and quick kick. They never talk, and they have seemingly super hero powers ala Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon.

Ninjas win!

Pirates would ultimately win regardless, because they carry diseases and plague that will eventually painfully kill off any enemy that gets within a close proximity.

This isnt really even close.

Pirates are always chock full of disabilities. Half blind, peg leg, hook hands. They’re always drunk, and are loaded with various stds and the such. They’re loud…and their weapons take 10 minutes to reload after every shot.

Ninjas wear masks, they have cat like agility, the have cool names like stormshadow, snake eyes, and quick kick. They never talk, and they have seemingly super hero powers ala Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon.

Ninjas win!

But how can you be cool without any of those pirate things and without talking?

I would still take an army of samurai.

AHRRRRRRGG!!!

The karate kid would get his ass kicked by Captain Jack Sparrow! - Unless he sweeped the leg!

I would just like to say that the Karate Kid is not a ninja.

Arrggghh, me father was a tree.

How would a pirate kill a ninja?

He cant shoot a ninja, cause ninjas are hard to see (they wear black) and they can catch bullets with their hand.

He cant make him walk the plank for several reasons: he would first have to catch the ninja (which is impossible) and he would then have to force the ninja to walk off a wooden board (which is impossible). Plus ninjas are really good swimmers, and walking the plank is a totally lame way to kill someone.

Ninjas win again!!!

Who would you rather have at a party? huh? huh? answer that one.

Who would you rather have at a party? huh? huh? answer that one.

[1 Minute Ago] [COLOR=#004c26]Powerbait[/COLOR]: that’s all you need to know.
[1 Minute Ago] [COLOR=#004c26]Powerbait[/COLOR]: Ever heard of a butt ninja?

Who says Ninjas can’t have a good time?

[1 Minute Ago] [URL=http://www.ninernation.net/member.php?u=906][COLOR=#004c26]Powerbait[/COLOR][/URL]: that's all you need to know. [1 Minute Ago] [URL=http://www.ninernation.net/member.php?u=906][COLOR=#004c26]Powerbait[/COLOR][/URL]: Ever heard of a butt ninja?

I’m not going to be able to sleep tonight.