Please proofread, before I hit send!

I guess we get one change per chancellor. Let’s hurry up and get football so we can move onto the next.

[QUOTE=ChevEE;429921]He always ends this type of thing with “agree to disagree”.[/QUOTE]
That’s because “agree to disagree” is only a polite way of saying "I don’t care to hear anymore from you,because I have all the answers and you are too stupid to understand " I think we might be beating our heads against a wall here.

[QUOTE=4ever niner;430032]That’s because “agree to disagree” is only a polite way of saying "I don’t care to hear anymore from you,because I have all the answers and you are too stupid to understand " I think we might be beating our heads against a wall here.[/QUOTE]

We beat our heads against the wall about football, until the wall fell over! :49ers: :thumbsup:

Yes, he did end it with “agree to disagree”

I replied:

[QUOTE]You know that I simply cannot agree to disagree. If Thomas Jefferson had simply “agreed to disagree” on the issue of colonial rule, we would be playing “God Save The Queen” before basketball games.

I will not give up the fight for what is best for my University.[/QUOTE]

“agree to disagree” is basically codeword for “I’ve got nothing to refute your statements so I’ll just ignore them.”

Ever since his UNC School of the Arts example was torn apart, he hasn’t actually attempted to defend the name.

Forget football and creating a brand that stands out in its own state, we need light rail!

[QUOTE=J Felt;430077]“agree to disagree” is basically codeword for “I’ve got nothing to refute your statements so I’ll just ignore them.”

Ever since his UNC School of the Arts example was torn apart, he hasn’t actually attempted to defend the name.

Forget football and creating a brand that stands out in its own state, we need light rail![/QUOTE]

BINGO! He just doesn’t care enough about it to deal with it.

Umm, honeykins, Mrs. DuBois, other men can’t get it up either.
Signed CHP.

[QUOTE=J Felt;430077]“agree to disagree” is basically codeword for “I’ve got nothing to refute your statements so I’ll just ignore them.”

Forget football and creating a brand that stands out in its own state, we need light rail![/QUOTE]
You are correct. I meant we are beating our heads against the wall trying to change THIS chancellor’s mind,not that we should accept as fact that there will never be a U of Charlotte. Of course,I admit I could be wrong about changing his attitude. Unlike CHP,I admit I can be wrong.

[QUOTE=thelew1014;430067]Yes, he did end it with “agree to disagree”

I replied:[/QUOTE]

This could not be better!

Guys, this would be significant to Phil if it was accompanied by a petition with 100,000 Charlottean signatures. He thinks its a few hundred folks and he can ignore it.

Dear Lewis,
In light of your “modest” efforts as a student, I am inclined not to take you seriously. I really don’t care what anyone thinks except Erskine. My IQ is also 50 pts higher than yours, and I know a plethora of really big words and backhanded insults. Now is not the time to change the name, trust me we know our timing with things of this nature (see how well we timed the football fundraising). We are leading the campaign for all 16 campuses to be “hyphenated.” I recently met with the App St chancellor, and Stamats informed them that “UNC-Boone” is far more advantageous to their marketing plan. Look for ECU to soon be UNC-GR also, Pirates fans can’t wait. Just look what notoriety now the NC School of Arts and Pembroke has! Also, the city of Charlotte told me they will only build our light rail line if its called the UNCC line. Please do NOT protest this, I really hate it when you kids march near my mansion you built for me, especially when I have company that night.

thanks,
Phil

Dear Lewis, In light of your "modest" efforts as a student, I am inclined not to take you seriously. I really don't care what anyone thinks except Erskine. My IQ is also 50 pts higher than yours, and I know a plethora of really big words and backhanded insults. Now is not the time to change the name, trust me we know our timing with things of this nature (see how well we timed the football fundraising). We are leading the campaign for all 16 campuses to be "hyphenated." I recently met with the App St chancellor, and Stamats informed them that "UNC-Boone" is far more advantageous to their marketing plan. Look for ECU to soon be UNC-GR also, Pirates fans can't wait. Just look what notoriety now the NC School of Arts and Pembroke has! Also, the city of Charlotte told me they will only build our light rail line if its called the UNCC line. Please do NOT protest this, I really hate it when you kids march near my mansion you built for me, especially when I have company that night.

thanks,
Phil

P.S. i have looked at your donations, and they are measly.

[QUOTE=ninerID;430135]P.S. i have looked at your donations, and they are measly.[/QUOTE]

Lol

Phil,

Of course they are. Here, have a quarter. I’ll skip my vending machine lunch today.

Oh yea, that quarter is earmarked name change expenses.

Umm, honeykins, Mrs. DuBois, other men can't get it up either. Signed CHP.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
agree to disagree
Everyone needs to write him a letter stating they will [B][I]NOT "agree to disagree"[/I][/B].

Speaking of “agreeing to disagree”, we used to have a poster on this board that would tell us we would have to “agree to disagree”. We never agreed to disagree with him and we should not agree to disagree with Phil.

P.S. i have looked at your donations, and they are measly.

Ha Ha, there’s just something about the word measly that is funny, puny has the same affect.

[QUOTE=thelew1014;430137]

Oh yea, that quarter is earmarked name change expenses.[/QUOTE]

I will not financially contribute to the school in the form of alumni contributions until the name is changed. I’ll contribute to athletics, because they had the common sense to change their name. But not the school at large.

I had the owner of a realty group in my office on Monday. He is from charleston, and is a Clemson grad. In small talk, he saw the football poster on my office wall.

As the discussion progressed, the question was then asked, “So, ya’ll are a satellite school of Chapel Hill, what do they think about ya’ll having football”.

So did you get fired for knocking him out, ninerID?