Poll: C Pick or C-49ers logo?

You must choose.

I predict a landslide, 95%+ for c pick

clt says pick the pic[sup]tm[/sup]

I disagree with most of you all. While I am in the minority on this board, I believe I am in the majority overall.

I do own some stuff with just the pick, including a nice hat and a really nice northface style jacket. I’d prefer the jacket have the C49ers though.

C pick… The C49ers to too damn busy… just look at the football helmets…

Just like selling seats, our AD apparently thinks that the logo is going to make itself famous. Heaven for bid we actually market who we are.

The baseball hats are even worse than the football helmets.

The baseball hats are even worse than the football helmets.[/quote]

agreed… Hard to make out from any real distance

Vote: C Pick
Agree the other is too busy

C pick all the way
I agree with others, the logo on helmet now is too busy

I picked C49ers just to be contrarian. I think there is a place for both, and when you put it on a uniform that already says “Charlotte”, or “Forty Niners” the C-pick is the way to go. For something stand-alone from the bookstore I kind of like the C49ers. Maybe it could be cleaned up some, but I like it.

The changes I want to see are the C-pick harlotte, because that is unclear, and Norm. I think a C-pick with Charlotte next to or below it would be more clear. I think we tried to be too clever with this logo. And Norm–I want a tougher looking mascot.

The C49ers logo devalues my degree.

Thought you were an Art Major?

clt says we need a global rebrand. University and athletics.

[quote=“s9er, post:5, topic:29445”]C pick… The C49ers to too damn busy… just look at the football helmets…

Just like selling seats, our AD apparently thinks that the logo is going to make itself famous. Heaven for bid we actually market who we are.[/quote]

The best way to brand it is to put a C pick only logo on a uni and win.

Honestly, putting the 49ers on the same logo takes away from the branding of the Cpick. :-\ In a sense they’re making what they’re trying to accomplish more difficult.

clt suggests a c pick out at the next softball game. We all wear c pick gear.

Free the c pic

The C 49ers logo is just gross.

I thought those were the purposes of the original designs. It makes the most sense.

I strongly prefer the C pick on our unis - all sports.

I thought those were the purposes of the original designs. It makes the most sense.

I strongly prefer the C pick on our unis - all sports.[/quote]

This. I don’t necessarily mind it on merchandise, as long as there is also merchandise with Cpick only. But on unis, it should always be Cpick only.

Thought you were an Art Major?[/quote]

…exactly. Not just an art major, but an art major with a concentration in graphic design.

Whether fair or not, I’ve had to defend my credentials when colleagues have realized that the C49ers logo on my hat or shirt represents the school at which I learned my craft.