Possible Lutz replacements...

What about Steve Smith from Oak Hill Academy??? I know he’s a HS bball coach, but he’s coached nba ballers such as Josh Smith, Jerry Stackhouse, Carmelo Anthony, Desagna Diop, Rajon Rondo, Steve Blake, Brandon Jennings, etc…He’s been coaching for 24yrs at the most prestigous HS bball program in the US, so[B] I’m sure he knows the fundamentals of coaching bball such as boxing out and running more than one set play[/B]…His ties to Oak Hill could blow open the door to landing 4-5 star recruits here at Charlotte

Cut the crap now, Lutz is going nowhere. And have you heard of any high school coach taking over a Division I program?

[QUOTE=HP49er;374053]Cut the crap now, Lutz is going nowhere. And have you heard of any high school coach taking over a Division I program?[/QUOTE]the poster starting this thread needs to make more than 2 posts before trying to cause trouble.

I would rather see Bobby bring in assistants who can get the job done. If we can’t make a change at the top, we need to make a change somewhere.

so[B] I'm sure he knows the fundamentals of coaching bball such as boxing out and running more than one set play[/B]...

You’ve never seen Oak Hill play apparently.

seems to me moxley is the only one carrying his weight.

I would rather see Bobby bring in assistants who can get the job done. If we can't make a change at the top, we need to make a change somewhere.

Hmm that’s interesting. Rob Moxley? Bobby Kummer? Chris Cheeks? Hell, while we’re at it, lets throw in the Director of Basketball Operations, Rob Perron :lmao:

I would rather see Bobby bring in assistants who can get the job done. If we can't make a change at the top, we need to make a change somewhere.

Powerbait… Apply for the assistant coaching job. Since you know so much. You only see what goes on in the games not what goes on during practice.

so we have 2 posters with less than 20 posts combined. telling us the facts of life?

so we have 2 posters with less than 20 posts combined. telling us the facts of life?

Yeah becuase I know basketball and I don’t have to sit on NNN all day every day to try to understand the game.

[QUOTE=unccball12;374074]Yeah becuase I know basketball and I don’t have to sit on NNN all day every day to try to understand the game.[/QUOTE]

hahahahahahhahahahha.

[QUOTE=unccball12;374074]Yeah becuase I know basketball [/QUOTE]then quickly explain the advantages and disadvantages of a 1-3-1 zone. and what are the disadvantages of setting a double screen down low? here’s an easy one. what’s the best way to guard a player that loves to give head fakes?

what's the best way to guard a player that loves to give head fakes?

punch him in the face without the refs looking:lol:

I would like to this guy post and not talk about lutz… Thanks for your incredible posts… Now leave.

What about Andy Poplin?

[QUOTE=ShaGGy;374114]I would like to this guy post and not talk about lutz… Thanks for your incredible posts… Now leave.[/QUOTE]

Why??..Because you don’t agree with him. 7 games into this season we were already looking ahead to 2009…how depressing is that? Every year its something else.And now,with a couple of injuries we’re just going to hear all year about how shorthanded we were.For the most part of the 21st century we have been a mediocre team with very mediocre coaching…Maybe instead of insulting people who don’t agree with our “intelligent” point-of-view,we should be happy that new posters are appearing.Especially since we appear to be dangerously close to reaching the “apathy” stage.

punch him in the face without the refs looking:lol:

:lmao:

Why??..Because you don't agree with him. 7 games into this season we were already looking ahead to 2009...how depressing is that? Every year its something else.And now,with a couple of injuries we're just going to hear all year about how shorthanded we were.For the most part of the 21st century we have been a mediocre team with very mediocre coaching...Maybe instead of insulting people who don't agree with our "intelligent" point-of-view,we should be happy that new posters are appearing.Especially since we appear to be dangerously close to reaching the "apathy" stage.

Absolutly spot on. There is a common theme here that if you have less than a 1,000 post then it’s impossible for you to have a clue about anything.

the poster starting this thread needs to make more than 2 posts before trying to cause trouble.

Yeah, when we brought Lutz in from Pfeiffer…I’d say that is about equivalent to bringing a high school coach from Oak Hill. Who was Lutz before he came to Charlotte?