Presbyterian post game

[quote=“woodniner, post:40, topic:31197”]Hudson was a 3 star out of high school and not a walk-on at TCU. I actually think he is playing much better than most of the other guys especially on defense. AA gets beats on the wing every trip down the court, Davis and White are awful on defense as well. When I played in high school our coach would pull us for getting beat that bad so often. Hudson also is one of our better rebounders. I am not sure what you expect from him, but do not expect him to be an all conference player or the worse on the team.[/quote]agree. I think people just see him scoring very little and shitting on him. His effort on defense shows. He’s not going to win any national awards for his defense, but he’s one of our better defenders.

I don’t think he is walking on here.

But, like others have said - we don’t have ‘one player’ that is the problem. Not Haslem, Price, or whoever. Start at the top, not at the bottom, if you want to cast blame.

[quote=“cptn319, post:36, topic:31197”]Wyoming basketball has been around since 1904. DuBois was there from 1997 - 2005. Here’s a look at the basketball program.

1904 - 1996: 1,154-854 (57.5%)
1997 - 2005: 157-107 (59.5%)
2006 - Present: 204 - 185 (52.4%)[/quote]
Includes a national championship in 1943.

I would have loved to have that 53% winning percentage in the multi-bid A10 after he was gone. Bobby’s fall started shortly after Moxley left for Maryland[/quote]

Fixed - not saying CHP / Rose weren’t also a driving force.

clt says price should get minutes, just not start.

If you want more defense, reward the guys that are giving it to you.