Presbyterian Pre Game Thread

Forecast is now only 60% chance of rain, with the rain in the form of thunderstorms. That noon start may help us finish the game before any rain we MAY get.

I dont care about rain during the game - as long as my tailgate stays dry :slight_smile:

OK - it looks like Iā€™m coming to the realization that there is no way for me to watch this game??? :o WTF?

No pay streaming service? Not even charlotte49ersTV? ā€¦and since I live in Austin Iā€™m just out of luck? Surely thereā€™s a link somewhere where I can watch the game?

[quote=ā€œaustinniner, post:63, topic:29800ā€]OK - it looks like Iā€™m coming to the realization that there is no way for me to watch this game? ??? ?? :o WTF?

No pay streaming service? Not even charlotte49ersTV? ā€¦and since I live in Austin Iā€™m just out of luck? Surely thereā€™s a link somewhere where I can watch the game?[/quote]

None of the 4 TX stations are doable for ya?

[quote=ā€œNinerWupAss, post:64, topic:29800ā€][quote=ā€œaustinniner, post:63, topic:29800ā€]OK - it looks like Iā€™m coming to the realization that there is no way for me to watch this game? ??? ?? :o WTF?

No pay streaming service? Not even charlotte49ersTV? ā€¦and since I live in Austin Iā€™m just out of luck? Surely thereā€™s a link somewhere where I can watch the game?[/quote]

None of the 4 TX stations are doable for ya?[/quote]

All 4 of those stations are in West Texas. The closest one is over 200 miles away, so I donā€™t think so.

[quote=ā€œaustinniner, post:63, topic:29800ā€]OK - it looks like Iā€™m coming to the realization that there is no way for me to watch this game??? :o WTF?

ESPN 3 son

[quote=ā€œjsqu03, post:66, topic:29800ā€][quote=ā€œaustinniner, post:63, topic:29800ā€]OK - it looks like Iā€™m coming to the realization that there is no way for me to watch this game? ??? ?? :o WTF?

ESPN 3 son[/quote]

phew! was really worried for a sec.

[quote=ā€œaustinniner, post:67, topic:29800ā€][quote=ā€œjsqu03, post:66, topic:29800ā€][quote=ā€œaustinniner, post:63, topic:29800ā€]OK - it looks like Iā€™m coming to the realization that there is no way for me to watch this game? ??? ?? :o WTF?

ESPN 3 son[/quote]

phew! was really worried for a sec.[/quote]http://espn.go.com/watchespn/#type/upcoming/startDate/20150912/sport/football/

I donā€™t see it listed anymore as being on ESPN3.

I donā€™t see it listed there either. Worried again. :-X

Those are the 4 stations carrying it in TX, looks like San Angelo is closest to Austin.

[quote=ā€œmoss2k, post:70, topic:29800ā€]

Those are the 4 stations carrying it in TX, looks like San Angelo is closest to Austin.[/quote]
based on asn website looks like heā€™s out of luck.

Most of us will be in the same boat for our first ever C-USA game next week.

Really hoping Matt Swierad brings his A game Saturday.

Presby Game notes:

[quote=ā€œMr. Bojangles, post:74, topic:29800ā€]Presby Game notes:

http://www.gobluehose.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=89737&SPID=10734&DB_LANG=C&ATCLID=210331306&DB_OEM_ID=18100[/quote]
Their notes are wrong. It says we played AT Charlotte in 2013. That game was in Clinton (at Presby).

i just took a visit to the presby board. let me ask this question, how does someone who went to a school like presby insult the academics and school spirit of fans of any other schools?

Some of them drunk-post too.

What is on the menu for everybody for Saturday?

Blue Hose stew!! (What the f*** is a damn blew hoā€™s?)

Smurf Hookers