#ProNiners 2021

How did Mighty Mac do?

I like him as much as I despise the Yankees. So awesome to see him work himself into our Friday night starter and then to this. Go get it.

1 Like

"Maciejewski (0-1) allowed a total of four runs in 4.0-plus innings of work, walking five and allowing six hits. Only three of the runs he allowed were earned, though his five walks tied a career-high.

The left-hander was making his first start with the RailRiders this season after being transferred from High-A Hudson Valley earlier on Friday. He made three Triple-A appearances with the RailRiders late in the 2019 season."

1 Like

Aaron McKeithan was assigned to Low A Palm Beach Cardinals over the weekend. Hit a Double for his 1st hit as a pro.

2 Likes

I watched Maciejewski on Friday. He looked pretty good. Ump had a tiny strike zone and it lead to a few walks. He had one batter struck out to end an inning, ump called it a ball, next pitch is a HR. One of those nights.

Not sure if he will stay at AAA, but hopefully he will land at AA. Announcers kept saying that AA is the only level in the minor league system that he has not pitched for.

1 Like

Maciejewski is back down to Hudson Valley. Was hoping he would got to AA at worst. Especially with the Yankees trading away several pitching prospects at the deadline.

I’d bet that Yankees, Dodgers, Red Sox and maybe a couple more teams looks upon everybody’s talent as their talent, since they wind up buying up the star players eventually anyway. NYY trading away pitching prospects shouldn’t really affect Maciejewski that much.
Here’s hoping he does well, whether remaining with the Yankee organization or as trade bait to go elsewhere.

Edit: Not sure how he will be affected when the Yankees join the SEC

1 Like

Josh was called back up to SWB and pitched last night. Had a pretty good outing.

2 Likes

Zach Jarrett will be in town playing against the Knights this week.

2 Likes

Josh made his 4th start at Triple-A last night. 5 shutout innings. Would be nice to see him stay up and finish out the season strong.

3 Likes

Reece Hampton was released by the Diamondbacks a few weeks ago. He has now signed with the Gastonia Honey Hunters. Hit a HR tonight.

Might have to get out there and check it out now!!

2 Likes

Josh has been up and down between Hudson Valley and SWB. He’s now back in HV and they will be in NC over the next 2 weeks. If you are in the Triad, check out a game.

1 Like

I’ve heard that he is likely pitching tonight against the Dash in W-S.

Bryce McGowan has been assigned to the Arizona Complex League Rockies team.

1 Like

McGowan made his pro debut yesterday.

Maciejewski scheduled to pitch tonight in Greensboro against the Grasshoppers.

Another Pitcher of the Week award for Maciejewski.

https://twitter.com/MiLB_Tonight/status/1436896753169666048?s=20

6 Likes

Great interview with Justin Seager about his time at Charlotte and his pro career.

McGowan going to fall instructional league with the Rockies.