#ProNiners 2021

1 Like

Not sure where to post this but this is pretty cool to have a 49er performing in the Macy’s Christmas parade.

1 Like

1 Like

Wasn’t sure if I wanted to post about this or not, but many of you have probably already heard about what Brett Netzer has been doing the past few days.

We’ve been following Brett’s career since he comitted to Charlotte out of Fort Mill HS all the way through his pro career. We lost touch with him last year after spring training and apparently so did a lot of his friends. He went dark on all social media over a year ago and apparently retired from the Red Sox. They held on to his rights.

A few days ago, he jumps back on social and starts tweeting a lot of strange and offensive things. Things that I would not consider consistent with the person I’ve known. Since he was associated with the Red Sox, those tweets gained national attention and the Red Sox then released him. Personally, I am very worried about Brett and hope he gets some help. He shut down his social media yesterday, but jumped back on last night.

Just to echo what Mr. Bo said, this is definitely not consistent with the guy we got to know. I hope he gets some help.

I don’t know him or his situation, but I hope he finds some help for whatever challenges he is facing in his life. We all need help at one time or another. It sounds like people do care about him.

Disturbing

1 Like