Putting your money where your mouth is....

Whoā€™s buying a PSL?

Iā€™m in for 1( at least).

Hopefully Iā€™ll get back to Charlotte to enjoy some foosball!

Iā€™ll buy 2.

Iā€™m in for 4.

Iā€™m in for 2.

2 easily. (maybeā€¦MAYBE more)

Iā€™m in for 2 right away.

Iā€™ve got a call in to find out what we can do right away. Iā€™ll let you know as soon as I hear, unless others hear first.

I'm in for 2 right away.

Iā€™ve got a call in to find out what we can do right away. Iā€™ll let you know as soon as I hear, unless others hear first.

2 for sureā€¦maybe more if the wife allows itā€¦:biggrin:

Iā€™m down for 2 now, to help towards the $5 mill. Hopefully I can add more later.

Iā€™ll definately be getting 2ā€¦ once I have a job that doesnt suck

Can we set up a special box just for Friday and Spangler? Iā€™m sure theyā€™d never come but maybe we could get a couple of students to dress up like some cantankerous old men and just make obscene comments the whole time, kind of like the old guys on the muppet show.

Reference:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:StatlerAndWaldorf.jpg

Iā€™m in for a couple of PSLā€™s but I am still waiting for someone with big-money to step up to the plate to make sure this happens.

It is still to easy for Phil and the board to find a way out without a big donor making some noise.

So, how does this work? Is one PSL = 1 ticket? Will I have to buy 4 PSLs to get 4 tickets for my son, daughter, wife and myself? Will this have to be paid each year of just the first year? I know actual season tickets will be extra.

Iā€™ll buy 2.

I'm in for a couple of PSL's but I am still waiting for someone with big-money to step up to the plate to make sure this happens.

It is still to easy for Phil and the board to find a way out without a big donor making some noise.

Noā€¦the support needs to come from us, most of all then once we show the school and community that weā€™re committed, thatā€™s when business spend their dollars.

Time for all those ā€œmake beliveā€ dollars to become real and in a hurry. Time for all that said they would contribute to actually contribute.

Question. Since the BOT isnā€™t going to vote until Nov will there not be a football fund until the vote? In other words, do we need to wait unti the fund is set up to send in money so we make sure it goes into the football fund?

Also bare in mind you can split them between family or friends. Meaning if you buy 2, split the cost between 2 families and divide the games in half.

Iā€™m assuming if people pay the $1000 and a team doesnā€™t end up happening itā€™s refunded?

[QUOTE=kenakabones;342415]Iā€™ll definately be getting 2ā€¦ once I have a job that doesnt suck[/QUOTE]

Same here

I would like, if possible, the contributions to work like the Alumni House. I was able to get my Co to match the $2500 due to it being ā€˜academicā€™. Also, I liked being able to commit an amount over 5 yrs/ 5 annual payments.

Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll figure it out.

[QUOTE=MKNiner;342427]Iā€™m assuming if people pay the $1000 and a team doesnā€™t end up happening itā€™s refunded?[/QUOTE]

Thatā€™s kinda why I asked about a specific football fund. That way they could track the football dollars.

BUT, letā€™s not worry about that right now. Letā€™s raise the $$$$$$$$$$$$ so that wonā€™t be an issue.