Quentin Jackson - 2016 PG - Signed LOI to Charlotte

Somehow I failed to thread him, we’ve offered along with quite a few others teams. 6’4 PG from Raleigh that attends a HS in VA. We’ve been at all the games this week in Vegas for his team. We’ve offered his teammate Bruno Soloman ©.

Rivals - 3 star

Scout -

ESPN - not rated

247 - 4 star, #106 overall

Rick Lewis stated he’s coming on a visit, very talented PG. We just offered his travel teammate Jaylen Fornes, a 2016 6’4 SG.

that would be a huge get. is it an official visit?

[quote=“ninerfan55, post:3, topic:29729”]that would be a huge get. is it an official visit?[/quote]Unofficial.

I’d take both of those guys. They both look like really good players.

Here are some highlights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKqesd8WIss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejr_5-ahBLU

Would be the perfect time to come in with Davis as a Junior. Probably not too many 6’4 PGs out there in the 2017 class worth this early of an offer.

Yeah, I’d really love to have this kid. Curious: is he the highest priority prospect of the Price era so far?

Regardless of rankings, he looks very talented and a 6-4 PG is always a big plus.

Highlight videos look great. Would be a welcome addition!

[quote=“NLP49, post:7, topic:29729”]Would be the perfect time to come in with Davis as a Junior. Probably not too many 6’4 PGs out there in the 2017 class worth this early of an offer.[/quote]He’s a '16, so Davis would be a Soph.

Would love to have a former UFC Champion on our team, think it would really help with our toughness.

We’ve made his top 5:

[quote=“moss2k, post:12, topic:29729”]We’ve made his top 5:

[/quote]

i’d love to land this kid. the more i read about him the better. my gut says providence though but that is based on nothing other than dunn leaving. any timetable for a decision?

[quote=“ninerfan55, post:13, topic:29729”][quote=“moss2k, post:12, topic:29729”]We’ve made his top 5:

[/quote]

i’d love to land this kid. the more i read about him the better. my gut says providence though but that is based on nothing other than dunn leaving. any timetable for a decision?[/quote]No idea, I imagine he’ll take some officials first, to my knowledge he hasn’t taken any yet (allowed 5).

[quote=“moss2k, post:12, topic:29729”]We’ve made his top 5:

[/quote]

Apologies for the ignorance, but what’s the school next to Rutgers?

[quote=“NLP49, post:15, topic:29729”][quote=“moss2k, post:12, topic:29729”]We’ve made his top 5:

[/quote]

Apologies for the ignorance, but what’s the school next to Rutgers?[/quote]

I believe that is the logo for Lehigh University

Priority.

[quote=“NinerJags, post:17, topic:29729”]Priority.[/quote]Great to hear, big talent, 4 star at 247 sports - http://247sports.com/Player/Quentin-Jackson-33517

Rick Lewis stated Charlotte, Cincy and Providence lead for Quention Jackson.

although i think we will lose out due to conference, it is nice that we can get in the final three for a four star having not been to the tournament for 10 years and with a rookie head coach. i think once we start winning, recruiting will be skyrocketing.