Richmond rematch pre-game

As we head into the rematch tomorrow night…

inRich.com: Along came the Spiders

RichmondSpiders.com: Kevin Anderson Named Atlantic 10 Rookie Of Week

GO NINERS! STOMP THE SPIDERS!

More from the Spiders team report via USA Today…

IN FOCUS: The Spiders have two winnable games this week. First up is Charlotte, whom the Spiders beat 64-58 recently. Then, struggling GW comes up on the schedule. Both feature strong guard play, so perimeter D will be key.
USAToday.com: [b][url=http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/mensbasketball/atlantic10/richmond.htm]Richmond[/url][/b]

must win

Well, we can’t play worse than we played at Homecoming, and we barely lost…

Well, we can't play worse than we played at Homecoming, and we barely lost...
Oh yes we can (see Monmouth L, who is way worse than Richmond). I think we'll look bad again because most teams look bad against Richmond. Hopefully we pull it out this time (I think we're still favored to win, right?).
Oh yes we can (see Monmouth L, who is way worse than Richmond). I think we'll look bad again because most teams look bad against Richmond. Hopefully we pull it out this time (I think we're still favored to win, right?).
I doubt we're a favorite. We were 3 point underdogs to Fordham.

[QUOTE=eason49;296705]I doubt we’re a favorite. We were 3 point underdogs to Fordham.[/QUOTE]
Doubt it too since they have already beaten us once and this game is on their homecourt.

We played one of our worst offensive games the last time out against Richmond, so if we can halfway get going then hopefully it will be a good night. This game is HUGE for finishing in the top four since they are neck in neck with us in the conference standings.
Richmond is playing very well right now, so it’s going to be a tough game. But, we know their style and what to expect.
Our confidence in finishing games has been shaken so I hope we can close it out tomorrow.
THIS GAME IS HUGE!!!

Doubt it too since they have already beaten us once and this game is on their homecourt.
You may be right, but we'd be the favorite if we played Monmouth or Hofstra again (and Clemson would be favored against us at our place), it's not all about who won first time. This site has us favored by 1 to 1.5 in the early lines [URL]http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-basketball/odds/las-vegas/[/URL] the rpiforecast.com has us at 2.2 pt favorites, and KenPom.com has us favored to win. I'm not sure we should be. I have a feeling the close loss to Xavier actually improved our odds for future games, even though we lost.

any viewing options we know about?

How dare you ask such a question!

It's listed on channelsurfing.net... but who knows
How dare you ask such a question!
:lmao:

I’m just letting everyone know we might lose… my dad is going to the game and outside of last years, and this years game against fordham, we always lose when he goes to games… so sorry in advance.

I doubt we're a favorite. We were 3 point underdogs to Fordham.

Charlotte is the [slight] favorite. The lines range from (-1.0) to (-1.5).

every game is a must win from here on out. unless we just plan to take the a10 tourny.

“2 winnable games”???

we just got put in the same catagory as GW

now im pissed.

[QUOTE=zerogeneticsdc;296910]“2 winnable games”???

we just got put in the same catagory as GW

now im pissed.[/QUOTE]

We ARE in the same category as GW… except that they have more wins in the past 5 games. If I were a GW fan, I’d be pissed.

Richmond is still playing the Princeton offense that always terrorizes us and we have struggled on the road this season. This is going to be a tough outing. We are due a good shooting game though, good luck guys!

[QUOTE=swilson47;296908]every game is a must win from here on out. unless we just plan to take the a10 tourny.[/QUOTE]

Am I the only one who isn’t so confident that we can just run the table in the A-10 tournament? This is the 3rd year in a row where people talk about that like it’s not that difficult (not pointing out you, swilson). We will have to play consistant for 3 days straight and win against most likely the best of the A-10 to have a chance.