RIP King of Pop

Reports are Michael Jackson has passed away from cardiac arrest.

A phenomenal talent. Creepy guy, but talented none the less.

Well ain’t that so shiite?

Prayers to his a Farrar’s families. Who would have thought Michael would die before Tito or their dad?

Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, Michael Jackson. Bad things come in threes.

RIP MJ. Bat**** crazy, but he was a phenomenal talent.

Well, the only site that is reporting an actual DEATH is TMZ (which isn’t exactly reputable reporting).

Other outlets are just saying he went into cardiac arrest…and there are conflicting stories after that. Some say he wasn’t revived, some say he was revived on the way to the hospital, some say he’s in a ****in’ coma. Who knows?

Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, Michael Jackson. Bad things come in threes.

Ed Asner also died today (or maybe it was last night).

[QUOTE=49erDrummer;416016]Well, the only site that is reporting an actual DEATH is TMZ (which isn’t exactly reputable reporting).

Other outlets are just saying he went into cardiac arrest…and there are conflicting stories after that. Some say he wasn’t revived, some say he was revived on the way to the hospital, some say he’s in a ****in’ coma. Who knows?

Ed Asner also died today (or maybe it was last night).[/QUOTE]

And LA Times and CBS news

Just officially confirmed. Rest in Peace Mr. Jackson. A true talent for all time.

Well damn …

Earlier, CBS was one of the ones saying he was revived I believe.

I won’t believe he’s dead until a funeral with this kind of journalism.

EDIT:

CBSNEWS.com still says “Reports of death unconfirmed.”

CNN.com says coma

http://www.cnn.com/

[QUOTE=49erDrummer;416016]Ed Asner also died today (or maybe it was last night).[/QUOTE]
No he didn’t. You hallucinated that in your birthday stupor.

Wow…I should NEVER believe stuff a customer walks into work and tells me, lol. Yep, Ed Asner is DEFINITELY alive.

He was supposed to tour next year, too…

RIP Lil Mike…

Totally crazy- but my god what a Talent- from the Jackson 5 onward- RIP

RIP

500 years from now people will know his name. RIP.

Wow...I should NEVER believe stuff a customer walks into work and tells me, lol. Yep, Ed Asner is DEFINITELY alive.

Probably mean Ed McMahon.

I’m sorry about McMahon & Fawcett, but I’m not weeping over a kid rapist.

RIP

I'm sorry about McMahon & Fawcett, but I'm not weeping over a kid rapist.

this! :smile:

One of, if not the most talented guy of my generation in the music biz, I would say Prince, but oh well.

But, he was a friggin freak. Tough to shed tears over this one. I have no doubt he was a pedophile (sp?) so it’s hard to get real sad.

I'm sorry about McMahon & Fawcett, but I'm not weeping over a kid rapist.