Ron Sanchez - New Head Coach of the Charlotte 49ers

Also, yes, lets move this convo. My bad for the sidetrack.

There’s a prayer list in this thread. I hope everyone of you know where you are going once you take your last breath here on earth.

3 Likes

Yes,there is.

Into a kiln

clt enjoys fox and friends

7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: 8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

You can sit on the sideline or get in the game. The choice is yours. Sure, it’s a leap of faith but I assure you that if you seek Him, He will make himself known.

No, I’m not a pastor but I am a follower. Yes, this may be off topic but that’s OK occasionally. Perhaps this would be an opportunity to start a new thread as suggested for someone that knows how.

1 Like

So…ron sanchez really needs to have a good season huh. Id say nit at least to keep his job. What do you guys think?

Nah, the bar is set really low over there. Ron keeps his job if he is top 4 in CUSA or top 150 in the NET.

I agree

With the NIT more difficult to land in a one bid league I don’t think that’s the bar. Top 4 as mentioned probably threshold.

comedy central GIF by Drunk History

1 Like

Top 4 in season 5 in a 1 bid conference isnt enough to keep his job.

Oh I Know Dean Norris GIF by CBS

Yes I’m also familiar with the phrase beating a dead horse.

I fear another year of mediocrity, obscurity and misery.
Don’t even bother mixing up the koolade .
As much as I wish otherwise.

I wish i could agree with you.

I bet the non-conference schedule will be as easy as possible to pad the win total. 17-18 wins will probably be enough to keep Ron around. Hill just did an interview lauding how smart Ron is. I think Hill continues to keep him around otherwise he wouldn’t constantly brag about the guy and extend his contract through 2026.

I agree with this. I really fear a .500 year and mid conference may be enough.

1 Like

Irrelevancy locked in.

Hill has to publicly support ron as long as he is coach. To do otherwise would be dumb.

2 Likes