Ryan Rose leaving

Ryan Rose is headed to Richmond, apparently.

can he take Kenny Moore with him?

And sweirad. Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Give Aj the mic

[quote=“Card49, post:3, topic:28548”]And sweirad. Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Give Aj the mic[/quote]

I agree about AJ, but I actually like Matt, maybe I’m in the minority, but I really enjoy him.

[quote=“Ninercentral, post:4, topic:28548”][quote=“Card49, post:3, topic:28548”]And sweirad. Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Give Aj the mic[/quote]

I agree about AJ, but I actually like Matt, maybe I’m in the minority, but I really enjoy him.[/quote]

I like him too

Matt would be fine if he would do two things. Score and time updates. When he is doing play by play, I have no idea how much time is left or what the score is. Every break he should come back with a score and a time update and there should be pretty constant score updates. I’ve heard him call games where a team goes on a run and I have no idea what the score was before the run or after.

It is almost like he treats every broadcast like it is televised. That’s great if you’re watching it, but if you’re not the stuff he’s leaving out while having a conversation is killer.

Matt is much better for football… I like he and Donnaley, for a non Niner he sure as hell is a homer.

Well duh… He went to jax u, with half of ad :stuck_out_tongue:

Jags is the bar. 90% of this forum never heard him

I wonder if AJ would like to call baseball games?

[quote=“Ninercentral, post:4, topic:28548”][quote=“Card49, post:3, topic:28548”]And sweirad. Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Give Aj the mic[/quote]

I agree about AJ, but I actually like Matt, maybe I’m in the minority, but I really enjoy him.[/quote]

i like him also. i dont get the dislike for him. he follows the plays and has a good voice for radio. listen to kilgo for davidson and it will make you appreciate sweirad more.

Jags was definitely better, but I do like Matt just fine.

Matt is okay if you continously allow him 15 sec to edit an earlier mistake

I’ve heard EVERY P by P guy we’ve ever had on radio and Jags is THE MAN by far. Really miss him and his spirit.
“What a bunch of thugs!” CLASSIC!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice of our baseball SID and radio guy to leave 3 weeks before the season starts…

Who’s going to do mediocre announcing for FB & BB?

I bet you are a hit at parties. Wanna share some more of your profound self aggrandizing one upmanship? I am genuinely surprised you didn’t work “rook” in there somewhere.

Since that will go over your head, here’s a somewhat friendly suggestion.

What would have been wrong with saying:

“I used to love Dave Jageler (aka Jags). [insert anecdote or youtube clip]. Always made me laugh/cry/fistpump/etc.”

That conveys your preference without being a pseudo-know-it-all dick about it. Try it some time.

Isn’t Jageler with the nats these days?