Same as it ever was..same as it ever was...

[QUOTE=HP49er;356759]Oh hell, let’s just forget the Blackout vs Clemson. Everyone wear your favorite ACC team’s clothing to the game. I’m sure JFelt has some Va Tech clothing that doesn’t get worn enough, I’ve got some Wake Forest shirts that only get worn in the fall.

Maybe the the administration will get the hint.[/QUOTE]

You know, that’s just asshole-ish and rebllious enough of an idea for me to endorse.

We could protest our administration’s lack of school pride one day on campus by refusing to wear anything Charlotte related (and wear other schools instead), until the admin got the point. Would be great to do at a DuBois rally. I’d love to see him speaking to a sea of people obviously wearing other schools’ gear.

[QUOTE=Charlotte2002;356766]Someone should have told the girl she had to take her shirt off.[/QUOTE]

If she went to ecu you might not like what is under that hoodie…

[QUOTE=lake49er;356773]If she went to ecu you might not like what is under that hoodie…[/QUOTE]

The HIgh-V?

Good god, I agree though I have had enough, you should be able to legally spraypaint anyone who wears another school’s merchandise on campus. BTW I’m sure we would well represent NC by yelling “take it off!” in front of the democratic nominee.

[QUOTE=Charlotte2002;356766]Someone should have told the girl she had to take her shirt off.[/QUOTE]

You can’t do that these days … Offensive

Much like Gill asking the Hooters waitress if she had a small box. You just cant ask certain things.

You can't do that these days ..... Offensive

Much like Gill asking the Hooters waitress if she had a small box. You just cant ask certain things.

That is Gill’s fault for having to ask. With those tight orange shorts it should be easy to tell.

Someone should have told the girl she had to take her shirt off.

FTW.

End of problem.

End of thread.

[QUOTE=NinerAdvocate;356770]You know, that’s just asshole-ish and rebllious enough of an idea for me to endorse.[/QUOTE]
Thank you for your support. :wink:

Oh hell, let's just forget the Blackout vs Clemson. Everyone wear your favorite ACC team's clothing to the game. I'm sure JFelt has some Va Tech clothing that doesn't get worn enough, I've got some Wake Forest shirts that only get worn in the fall.

Maybe the the administration will get the hint.

I had a similar idea.

Set up four tents at the Belk Tower. Have each tent assigned a team like,

“Visit here if you’re Tarheel fan!”
“…if you’re a Blue Devil fan!”
“…if you’re a Wolfpack fan!”
“…if you’re a Niner fan!”

and videotaping the whole event to send to the Chancellor.