Saturday Pre-Game

3rd Annual NinerNation.Net Pregame Party -Saturday, March 3rd; 4:00pm-6:00pm (Subj. to change) -Ham's University (Subj. to change) -Everyone is invited to attend, to interact with fellow NNN members. -Home game vs St. Bonaventure at 7pm to follow

Is this still scheduled?

I hope so, the ad is still up at the buttom of the main page

i wont be there if it would have been the original day i could have made it but i’ll be in cincy for the women’s tournament

Is this still scheduled?

Sure…

Nothing special so don’t expect some formal party. Though, from what I hear, HP may be arranging to have the BDD jump out of a cake. :tongue:

I figured some of us from the board here could just shoot the $hit over a couple beers before heading over to the game. Looking forward to meeting some of you who weren’t around for the last couple get-togethers. I’ll be there around 4 or so.

Hey Bust, you coming? I owe ya a beer, assuming you’re of age. :biggrin:

[QUOTE=jcl49er;221291]Hey Over40NINER, you coming? I owe ya 3 or 4 beers…[/QUOTE]

FIXED !!!

And also… I can’t believe HP tried to get me to send him $100 to help pay for the entertainment. BDD huh?

…

BDD… im there for sure. I wonder if they will have any drink specials?

Hey Bust, you coming? I owe ya a beer, assuming you're of age. :biggrin:
More than likely. It's too bad that game is during spring break tho. I may miss it because of this reason, but probably not.

[QUOTE=Gill2003;221298]

BDD… im there for sure. I’m gonna steal her away from HP…

And Over40NINER, I owe you 3 or 4 beers too.[/QUOTE]

FIXED !!!

i will be in town for the last game of the season, with my loving girlfriend, i was planning on going to pics before the game.

who is gonna be there and whose floor are we crashing on?

… well there is that whole big NNN pregame event at hams you could attend…

Bump

Wil we be doing name tags?

Can we switch it to Picasso’s???

Name tag are a must!!!

Who is showing up???

Wil we be doing name tags?
Yes, I will have a stack of name tags and a Sharpie on hand.

And if I could get a head count, that would be great. I doubt Ham’s will have a problem accomodating us but I may give them a head’s up depending on how many of us are going.

Put me down for 2. I may bring LL in case there’s any trouble. :biggrin:

[QUOTE=Jimmyhat49er;221422]Can we switch it to Picasso’s???

Name tag are a must!!!

Who is showing up???[/QUOTE]

if we go to pics i will be there with bells on.

we gotta decide which its going to be…

We’ve had it at Picasso’s the last two years and no one really bothered to come. I don’t see why switching it up every once in a while is a big deal. Both places are supporters of our program. I chose Ham’s simply because they stepped in to host Lutz Live this year.

BUMP!

Anyone still up for going? Otherwise, I’m not going to bother calling Ham’s to let them know we’ll be there.

[QUOTE=jcl49er;222200]BUMP!

Anyone still up for going? Otherwise, I’m not going to bother calling Ham’s to let them know we’ll be there.[/QUOTE]

I was planning on going. The other half was either gonna join me or go shopping.

I guess it would be embarrasing to only have a handful of fans show up. Can you please post asap if this is cancelled. Thanks.