Schedule question

ODU’s season tickets were $26 per game this season, and they’ll be $30 per game by 2016. They started out at $20 their first season in 2009. They already had a stadium, though.

Also, day of game parking in Cone Deck (pink level) is $20. If you’re an FSL holder, you can purchase a single day pass before game day for $15 to park in West Deck (yellow level). These prices weren’t established before.

FOOTBALL COSTS MONEY, Y’ALL. ::slight_smile:

Do people expect us to have a winning season the first year? Just curious. I don’t expect Charlotte to make sure there home games fall on weekends when the Panthers are playing away.

With our schedule, I do expect a winning season.

Do people expect us to have a winning season the first year? Just curious. I don’t expect Charlotte to make sure there home games fall on weekends when the Panthers are playing away.[/quote]

They won’t usually schedule to conflict. They’ll happen when they CAN.

I actually wasn’t sure to expect a year or so ago, but now that we are getting some FBS talent, and I know more about our opponents I expect us to win at least 7 games, as someone just pointed out Campbell is one of the worst teams in Div 1 and we have a few div 2 games also.

Do people expect us to have a winning season the first year? Just curious. I don’t expect Charlotte to make sure there home games fall on weekends when the Panthers are playing away.[/quote]

We will win at least 8 of our 11 games, with Central as the only potential loss at home. I’ve got huge faith in our coaches and players.

We have some crappers on our sched, we should win 8 of 11 without trying.

8-3 would be good. I have no idea how we’ll perform, just hope we play well and get better throughout the year.

Our 1st year football schedule has some similarities to ECU’s OOC basketball schedule.

Yeah, but I don’t care. The most important thing this first year, though is to win, even if we play “cupcakes”. We have to get off on a winning note for various reasons, not the least of which is fan/student support. The obsession with who we play determining “fan support” and game attendance will come later, like it unfortunately has with the basketball team for some “fans”. I go to see MY team play WHOEVER. I don’t go just to see the other team. I don’t know what to call it, but it’s not being a fan of the team you’re supposed to be supporting as a fan. “Casual fan” maybe? Sorry. Don’t care for them. But I do realize they spend $ at our facilities, so I’ll take their cash, but I’ll never respect them as a fan.

Ummmmmmmmmm, 49er1, I was not criticizing our schedule. I was however, criticizing ECU’s schedule.

Ummmmmmmmmmm, ok.

Ummmmmmmmmmm, ok.[/quote]

^^Agreed. W’s are the most important thing for our program next year.