SCHOOL NAME CHANGE

If you go to the SGA webpage you can submit your vote on weither we should be able to take action on changing the school name. EVERYONE NEEDS TO VOTE YES SO WE CAN STOP BEING ASSOCIATED WITH AN INFERIOR INSTITUTION

[URL]http://sga.uncc.edu/[/URL]

[QUOTE=jmcarso1;379915]If you go to the SGA webpage you can submit your vote on weither we should be able to take action on changing the school name. EVERYONE NEEDS TO VOTE YES SO WE CAN STOP BEING ASSOCIATED WITH AN INFERIOR INSTITUTION

[URL]http://sga.uncc.edu/[/URL][/QUOTE]

Now that, ladies and gentlemen, is how a poster redeems himself!

Well done ‘brah’.

voted

225 people so far DO NOT want the name change. :huh::unhappy:

[QUOTE=X-49er;379921]225 people so far DO NOT want the name change. :huh::unhappy:[/QUOTE]

walmart tarholes.

Official vote will begin Feb 9th and run for 2 weeks.

225 people so far DO NOT want the name change. :huh::unhappy:
They haven't read the name confusion log yet.

[QUOTE=49or bust;379923]Official vote will begin Feb 9th and run for 2 weeks.[/QUOTE]

This is an official campus vote of which you speak?

What, if any, impact will the outcome have?

well, then does anyone know anyone who writes for the school paper so we can get them to right an article. we also should get people out on campus to make them aware of what is happening. put up posters and passing them out anything to make the name changed a reality. i am tired of this ****.

write an article

This is an official campus vote of which you speak?

What, if any, impact will the outcome have?

Hopefully same impact as the football vote.

well, then does anyone know anyone who writes for the school paper so we can get them to right an article. we also should get people out on campus to make them aware of what is happening. put up posters and passing them out anything to make the name changed a reality. i am tired of this ****.

We are planning campaigning stuff right now. Probably going to flyer the campus tomorrow night and pass out info on Tuesday. Gotta pretty up the website first. http://www.universityofcharlotte.net/

[QUOTE=49or bust;379929]We are planning campaigning stuff right now. Probably going to flyer the campus tomorrow night and pass out info on Tuesday. Gotta pretty up the website first. [URL]http://www.universityofcharlotte.net/[/URL][/QUOTE]

Count me in.

Count me in.
Def man. I apologize for the lack of info atm. Still gotta plan this stuff out. Won't take long, just that I only just now finished the NCL and gotta get everything else rolling.

ANYONE WHO WANTS TO HELP, let me know if I haven’t talked to already. I’ll need people for flyering tomorrow. I’ll need people for standing around at the Belk and possibly elsewhere to hand out info for the next two weeks. Printing the NCLs may take a couple days, but we’ll have a few ghetto version ready to go right away.

[QUOTE=thelew1014;379925]This is an official campus vote of which you speak?

What, if any, impact will the outcome have?[/QUOTE]

The vote on the SGA website? None. The vote that follows in 2 weeks, however, will be deemed the official student voice on the issue of a name change.

Push this to all of your friends/professors/students, and even your media contacts and politicians. We need your help!

Voted! I am willing to help too. What are the flyers gonna say on them? We should have a lot of facts printed on this page, but not so many that they don’t wanna take the time to read it.

Voted! I am willing to help too. What are the flyers gonna say on them? We should have a lot of facts printed on this page, but not so many that they don't wanna take the time to read it.

Two people have submitted ideas for the flyers and both kinda go along that line.

Something like: slogan at top, one profound story on the flyer, campaign info. Pick the 3-5 most profound stories and print the different versions.

PM me your contact info and I’ll let you know what’s going on.

The vote on the SGA website? None. The vote that follows in 2 weeks, however, will be deemed the official student voice on the issue of a name change.

Push this to all of your friends/professors/students, and even your media contacts and politicians. We need your help!

Will alumni have any say in this?

[QUOTE=49erMatt;379950]Will alumni have any say in this?[/QUOTE]

You can skew the results by threatening UNC wannabes…

We’ll need some people to hand out flyers and stuff around campus over the next few days/weeks.
The more people the better.