Scrimmage vs. Wake Forest

Confirmed we will be scrimmaging Wake Forest here at Charlotte this Saturday the 27th.

Tuesday, Oct. 30

NC State at East Carolina

That is gonna hurt…

[quote=“upperdeck, post:2, topic:27041”]Tuesday, Oct. 30

NC State at East Carolina

That is gonna hurt…[/quote]

You talking “hurt when they pee” hurt or the kind of hurt Lebo is going to put on the Wolfpack?

It also says ECU will be scrimmaging College of Charleston on the 27th, then playing NC State on the 30th. According to this, both games will be played at Minges.

Is our scrimmage versus Wake Forest open to the public?

[quote=“Timo99, post:4, topic:27041”]It also says ECU will be scrimmaging College of Charleston on the 27th, then playing NC State on the 30th. According to this, both games will be played at Minges.

Is our scrimmage versus Wake Forest open to the public?[/quote]

No.

[quote=“Timo99, post:4, topic:27041”]It also says ECU will be scrimmaging College of Charleston on the 27th, then playing NC State on the 30th. According to this, both games will be played at Minges.

LEBO only schedules the tough games when they don’t count.

[quote=“VA49er, post:6, topic:27041”][quote=“Timo99, post:4, topic:27041”]It also says ECU will be scrimmaging College of Charleston on the 27th, then playing NC State on the 30th. According to this, both games will be played at Minges.

LEBO only schedules the tough games when they don’t count.[/quote]

Haha burn. Don’t worry, StillJonesing will be on here ranting about how good those scrimmage’s will be good for there team…

[quote=“J Felt, post:5, topic:27041”][quote=“Timo99, post:4, topic:27041”]It also says ECU will be scrimmaging College of Charleston on the 27th, then playing NC State on the 30th. According to this, both games will be played at Minges.

No.[/quote]Well at least the ECU players are going to get a feel for the typical Minges crowd.

Davidson @ Texas. Seems like a long way to travel for 1 scrimmage.

How do we usually get post game notes after this? Does the AD purposely leak the info or is there an insider that watches And the AD just doesn’t care?

For you to find out someone, be it a coach, staff or player, has to tell someone something their not supposed to tell them. It then filters down. Vague answer, but that’s because whoever leaks the results has to cover their posterior.

I think it’s a tradition for Davidson and Texas to do the secret scrimmage against each other. Could be mistaken.

I think it’s a tradition for Davidson and Texas to do the secret scrimmage against each other. Could be mistaken.[/quote] That would be truly weird.

Reliable sources say we lost 7 out of 7 sessions in the scrimmage against WF. Braz played 2 out of the 7 sessions. Mayfield did not play at all.
Anyone else have something to report?

I will be getting lunch from Burger King…will have the scoop then.

The UPS man told me that Trollfool was not a reliable source.

If true the only thing I’d care about is why did Bras only play 2/7 sessions and if he was limited in those too.

Someone on a wake board said they heard Wake won by a healthy margin.

The Fed Ex guy told me that 4ever niner ordered a million excuses for MAJOR FAILURE this X-MAS.

Wake crowded the paint, limited us to one shot, consistently beat us off the dribble … the only niner who even moderately played well for us was T. Will. Major/Oliver made no adjustments.