Search for new assistants

[QUOTE=LeftyNiner;169817]Also, Beshaun? Thompson was/is coaching somewhere in town.[/QUOTE]

I believe it’s Bershaun, Lefty. I always like that guy. He wasn’t flashy at all. Instead, he wa sthe type of fundamentals first kind of guy that Mullins had good success with. Memory’s fading, but I believe he could really put a lockdown on you too.

Really enjoy the prospect of one of these knows-the-game/good defender ex point guard types getting a look-see.

[QUOTE=49erWhit;169869]Moxley would be a great return for Charlotte. I like the idea of hiring one of the top AAU coaches in the nation. That would give us a good advantage to some of the recruiting efforts[/QUOTE]

But we need 2 assistants Whit. I loved NLP’s thoughts on the approach we should take, but I think he replied to a recruiting forum thread.

Basicly, he said we should get one fundamentals guy and a recruiter. Mox & Kedric would seem to fit that bill.

Since we love the three so much. How about one of our very own legend High Flyin’ Henry Williams?

When Eddie B is done playing, he needs to be hired at Charlotte. He is a loyal Niner, unlike “Ugly Shoot Dalonte”.

beasley’s mom. she seems to know her stuff. are ya out there mombeasley? do you want to be our coach?

did someone mention jay bilas? why not also get the other national announcer who lives in charlotte? billy packer? just kidding.

Kelvin Price all the way. Bring him in to toughen our players up. Rebounding and defense were his specialty. Also could be a good recruiter. Tap us back into some La. talent