Season tickets in 113, 114, and 131.

Also, these tickets are General Admission, so you’ll be able to sit in any of the three General Admission sections (113, 114, or 131).

I don’t read it that way, but who knows what their intent is, communication isn’t their strong suit. From the order form:

Season Ticket Type: Reserved Season Ticket Seating Assignment - at the discretion of the Ticket Office, seats will initially be assigned in sections 113, 114 and 131

I’m thinking I need 2-4 if any fsl owners wouldn’t mind also. Pm please.

Thanks

Any FSL owner that would help me get these, please PM ME. I will need 2 or 3.

This is a good sign I bought FSL’s myself but don’t have a problem with this at all. Some people aren’t going to be able to afford a FSL so this gives them a chance to attend games especially young alumni. Hopefully the athletic department will market these seats to young alumni.

Locked up 4 today thanks to C49er.

Anyone that offered to help me can offer their assistance to someone else!

EXACTLY. We want NINERS in every seat we can.

I’ll pay $200 per season ticket and I need all I can get.

Once the games are sold out, if any of you know of anyone looking for tickets, send them to me. I should have some available for around $250 per season ticket. :slight_smile:

(jk)

I don’t read it that way, but who knows what their intent is, communication isn’t their strong suit. From the order form:

Season Ticket Type: Reserved Season Ticket Seating Assignment - at the discretion of the Ticket Office, seats will initially be assigned in sections 113, 114 and 131
[/quote]Just relaying what I was told by phone. We shall see.

so in my mind, i would scoop up several of these, and sell them on my own end 2tix + parking for $1k, thus the buyer is getting a great deal 50% off the cost of an fsl without and 49er club donation/ ticket price etc… and I can put the extra $ i get towards my ranking… or sell 5 of these combo’s to peeps i know and have made my fsl’s back

[quote=“Niner National, post:26, topic:27828”]Locked up 4 today thanks to C49er.

Anyone that offered to help me can offer their assistance to someone else![/quote]
That’s awesome.

If anyone wouldn’t mind helping me out, please pm me.

Young alum looking for help with picking up 2 tickets (one each for my father and I). Also looking for a parking pass (probably the Union Deck). PM me if you can help me out!

I confirmed with the ticket office this morning that these are general admission. You can sit in any of the three sections, but you do not have a specific, reserved seat.

[/quote]Just relaying what I was told by phone. We shall see.[/quote]

SMH, how hard would it be to assign seats for 3 whole sections? This would save alot of confusion come gameday.

Also, will they differentiate these tickets between the GA student tickets? Will they have specific sections printed on them? I’m almost hesitant to buy any additional and may just wait until single game tickets.

It does seem odd not to have assigned seating for these tickets.

SMH, how hard would it be to assign seats for 3 whole sections? This would save alot of confusion come gameday.

Also, will they differentiate these tickets between the GA student tickets? Will they have specific sections printed on them? I’m almost hesitant to buy any additional and may just wait until single game tickets.[/quote]This is just a guess, but they may want to create some distance in perceived value between these season tickets and the FSLs by making them general admission. As an FSL owner I don’t care, but if they believe it will help them to upgrade these fans to FSLs later then I won’t complain.

Also, will they differentiate these tickets between the GA student tickets? Will they have specific sections printed on them? I’m almost hesitant to buy any additional and may just wait until single game tickets.[/quote]This is just a guess, but they may want to create some distance in perceived value between these season tickets and the FSLs by making them general admission. As an FSL owner I don’t care, but if they believe it will help them to upgrade these fans to FSLs later then I won’t complain.[/quote]Update - they are NOT going to be General Admission. They will be assigning the seats, and will be determining the “best available seats.” They’re not taking requests for seat locations. I don’t know any more than that, but wanted to make sure I wasn’t spreading lies.

Bump- still looking for some help.

Also, will they differentiate these tickets between the GA student tickets? Will they have specific sections printed on them? I’m almost hesitant to buy any additional and may just wait until single game tickets.[/quote]This is just a guess, but they may want to create some distance in perceived value between these season tickets and the FSLs by making them general admission. As an FSL owner I don’t care, but if they believe it will help them to upgrade these fans to FSLs later then I won’t complain.[/quote]Update - they are NOT going to be General Admission. They will be assigning the seats, and will be determining the “best available seats.” They’re not taking requests for seat locations. I don’t know any more than that, but wanted to make sure I wasn’t spreading lies.[/quote]

Best available would be higher up in the sections and then down correct? Or that’s what I would do.

Also, will they differentiate these tickets between the GA student tickets? Will they have specific sections printed on them? I’m almost hesitant to buy any additional and may just wait until single game tickets.[/quote]This is just a guess, but they may want to create some distance in perceived value between these season tickets and the FSLs by making them general admission. As an FSL owner I don’t care, but if they believe it will help them to upgrade these fans to FSLs later then I won’t complain.[/quote]Update - they are NOT going to be General Admission. They will be assigning the seats, and will be determining the “best available seats.” They’re not taking requests for seat locations. I don’t know any more than that, but wanted to make sure I wasn’t spreading lies.[/quote]So much for my guess. In the long run the assigned seats will probably make those fans happier, reduce gameday problems, and limit the angry phone calls they get on Monday mornings.