Season tickets in 113, 114, and 131.

Bump- still looking for some help.[/quote]One thing to keep in mind is that you will have to front someone the money for these or they’re going to have to trust that you’ll pay them back. The tickets will be assigned to the FSL holder and it will be up to them to transfer everything to you.

Just wanted to let you know since there is an element of trust involved, so be careful if you get a PM from someone that isn’t a regular that requests money up front.

Bump- still looking for some help.[/quote]One thing to keep in mind is that you will have to front someone the money for these or they’re going to have to trust that you’ll pay them back. The tickets will be assigned to the FSL holder and it will be up to them to transfer everything to you.

Just wanted to let you know since there is an element of trust involved, so be careful if you get a PM from someone that isn’t a regular that requests money up front.[/quote]

Yeah- a regular I would be cool shooting the cash over through paypal. Non-regular, not so much. Since I’ve met many of the regulars at least once or twice, then I’m cool with it.

Yeah… I’d only consider this from a regular… or someone I could easly hunt down and kill

I’m sure already asked somewhere on nnn but will the season tickets be actual tickets or cards like for basketball?

Nugget says paper tickets.

Just got an email from the AD saying season tickets will be on sale for the general public on June 6th…

So got me thinking, what happened to only FSL people would get in the stadium, wasn’t it posted on here before something like this

5000 FSL’s
7500 students
1000 visiting team
1500 friends of coaches players…

So is something off, I’m suprised they are offering season tickets, plus how do they know all the FSL owners aren’t already buying all of them?

[quote=“EE9er, post:46, topic:27828”]Just got an email from the AD saying season tickets will be on sale for the general public on June 6th…

So got me thinking, what happened to only FSL people would get in the stadium, wasn’t it posted on here before something like this

5000 FSL’s
7500 students
1000 visiting team
1500 friends of coaches players…

So is something off, I’m suprised they are offering season tickets, plus how do they know all the FSL owners aren’t already buying all of them?[/quote]My guess is that selling season tickets (for seasons 1 and possibly 2) allows the AD to consider those seats sold even if they’re not used. It’s probably tough to count on a whole lot of visiting team tickets and friends of coaches/player until the opponents start getting a little bigger.

They’re probably trying to judge how many temporary seats they’ll need, if any. I know they’ve said no no no to temporary seating, I’d be very surprised if there weren’t single-game bleacher seats available.

[quote=“ZombieLew, post:48, topic:27828”]They’re probably trying to judge how many temporary seats they’ll need, if any. I know they’ve said no no no to temporary seating, I’d be very surprised if there weren’t single-game bleacher seats available.[/quote]I wouldn’t be shocked to see 2,500-5,000 temp seats day 1. I know Judy seemed to poo poo the idea in her interview a month or two ago, but I have no doubts we’d fill it.

We probably won’t do much to promote the sale of season tickets though. Wouldn’t want to get the general public around Charlotte too excited.

Had a friend get them for me, so I’ll be in one of the sections!! Victory! :slight_smile: Does anyone know how the sales are going for these? I’m hoping too that doing this early is an attempt to get a gauge how many temporary seats they are wanting to bring in.

Got 4 season tix from a fsl holder on here.

I think they’re saying “no no no to temporary seating” to promote the idea that seats will be scarce, so you’d better get 'em while you can or YOU’LL MISS THE FIRST GAME IN SCHOOL HISTORY. Is that not a marketing strategy?

I think they’re saying “no no no to temporary seating” to promote the idea that seats will be scarce, so you’d better get 'em while you can or YOU’LL MISS THE FIRST GAME IN SCHOOL HISTORY. Is that not a marketing strategy?[/quote]It is, but the best marketing strategy is to expose as many people to your product as possible. If we we announce we’re doing season tickets to the general public and we have 1,000 available (I have no idea how many actually are available) and we have 5,000 more people interested in buying season tickets, then it would be not just foolish, but stupid, to ignore that demand.

I think they’re saying “no no no to temporary seating” to promote the idea that seats will be scarce, so you’d better get 'em while you can or YOU’LL MISS THE FIRST GAME IN SCHOOL HISTORY. Is that not a marketing strategy?[/quote]It is, but the best marketing strategy is to expose as many people to your product as possible. If we we announce we’re doing season tickets to the general public and we have 1,000 available (I have no idea how many actually are available) and we have 5,000 more people interested in buying season tickets, then it would be not just foolish, but stupid, to ignore that demand.[/quote]
You’re assuming the general public announcement is going to be more than a tweet. I’ll donate another $100 to the AD if they do more than that before kickoff. You might say I wasn’t impressed with how the FSLs were marketed.

Sounds like they haven’t sold many to the FSLs public. I emailed John George today about buying some for a poster here he said they can go through you or just wait until Thursday. Must not have been a very big push.

sounds promising

[quote=“NinerWupAss, post:55, topic:27828”]Sounds like they haven’t sold many to the FSLs public. I emailed John George today about buying some for a poster here he said they can go through you or just wait until Thursday. Must not have been a very big push.[/quote]I am not really surprised, hopefully FSL holders have the tickets they need. Unless you are helping someone else out I can’t see this part of the fanbase being good prospects for more tickets, especially tickets that are not sitting with them. A co-worker’s husband is a 49er alum and doesn’t go to other games, but he asked his wife to buy him a ticket for Father’s Day. Just one. She will be staying home with the kids. :wink:

So he’ll be the creepy old guy with binoculars?

So he’ll be the creepy old guy with binoculars?[/quote]

Ok. hang on. What is creepy about using binoculars at a football game, whether it be watching the game or watching the “other action”? And the use of binoculars carries no age limitations.

:slight_smile:

Tickets are on sale now to the general public. Spread the word and let’s see how fast these are sold out.

https://www.ticketreturn.com/prod2/season.asp?SeasonPassID=14#.UbCYqedOPxA