Select quotes from the TigerNet Forums

[QUOTE=VA49er;282780]That’s why their smack talk is rediculous.

Greenwood? Been there twice for work. NO plans to go back.[/QUOTE]

Ugliest women I slept with while sober (somewhat) was from Greenwood…

We all know the entire state (save maybe Charleston) sucks, but as Niner fans we should remember that the worst fan base we have ever encountered is the Mempiss Tiggers.

Those Tiggers should have taught all of us to hate Tiggers everywhere, except for the real animal which is infinitely cooler than any schools that use it as a mascot.

Mempiss sucks.

We all know the entire state (save maybe Charleston) sucks, but as Niner fans we should remember that the worst fan base we have ever encountered is the Mempiss Tiggers.

Those Tiggers should have taught all of us to hate Tiggers everywhere, except for the real animal which is infinitely cooler than any schools that use it as a mascot.

Mempiss sucks.

I take offense to that. Fort Mill is the best suburb in Charlotte. Greenville is a cool town too.

[IMG]http://www.luminomagazine.com/2004.03/spotlight/officespace/images/lumbergh/lumbergh1.jpg[/IMG]

Yeah… I’m gonna have to go ahead and kinda disagree with you there…

I thought USC’s fans were THE worst I’d ever seen anywhere. There were some that were nice, but they had a LOT of very classless, confrontational, and borderline violent fans. Nice facility for baseball (and they’re getting a newer, even nicer one), but that was not a good experience for me or a lot of other Niners fans.

USC fans are Cocks.

[QUOTE=metro;282819]I take offense to that. Fort Mill is the best suburb in Charlotte. Greenville is a cool town too.[/QUOTE]

Just some blatant generalizations!

They’re mad they lost to a team they should have beat (given the records coming into the game). We’ve been there before and responded in the exact same manner, and we’ll be there again. The hardest thing to do after a game percieved as a bad loss is to acknowledge that the other team beat you. It’s fun being on this end of the bad loss this time, but we’d be saying the same things if we lost, for example, to Gardner-Webb, High Point or App.

Or Monmouth, Hofstra or Tulsa!

They're mad they lost to a team they should have beat (given the records coming into the game). We've been there before and responded in the exact same manner, and we'll be there again. The hardest thing to do after a game percieved as a bad loss is to acknowledge that the other team beat you. It's fun being on this end of the bad loss this time, but we'd be saying the same things if we lost, for example, to Gardner-Webb, High Point or App.

yet I dont think we would be shouting a bunch of bull about their fans. I’m pretty possitive that all of us up in the corner section - which was a majority of the people in the arena for charlotte - were very respectful. We didnt yell at the other fans, even the ones who yelled straight in our faces, the ones who gave us ALL the finger (which I saw a few of), etc. If I saw someone yelling something stupid at their fans, I would be the first to stop them, becasue I dont want OUR University to be seen in that manor, and I know most of the people on this board would feel the same (I mean look at everyones opinion on the BS chant…) We also probably wouldnt be making ignorant statements about their university. I dont recall talking crap about any of the schools we lost to and their educational programs, because I dont know anything about their programs…

Clemson has lost my respect. I’m sorry to say that concidering I know that there were many people who just didnt say anything after the game to us, which is how it should have been… but a number of people ruined that for me.

I HATE IGNORANCE ALMOST AS MUCH AS I HATE CLASSLESSNESS

[QUOTE=zerogeneticsdc1;282835]yet I dont think we would be shouting a bunch of bull about their fans. I’m pretty possitive that all of us up in the corner section - which was a majority of the people in the arena for charlotte - were very respectful. We didnt yell at the other fans, even the ones who yelled straight in our faces, the ones who gave us ALL the finger (which I saw a few of), etc. If I saw someone yelling something stupid at their fans, I would be the first to stop them, becasue I dont want OUR University to be seen in that manor, and I know most of the people on this board would feel the same (I mean look at everyones opinion on the BS chant…) We also probably wouldnt be making ignorant statements about their university. I dont recall talking crap about any of the schools we lost to and their educational programs, because I dont know anything about their programs…

Clemson has lost my respect. I’m sorry to say that concidering I know that there were many people who just didnt say anything after the game to us, which is how it should have been… but a number of people ruined that for me.

I HATE IGNORANCE ALMOST AS MUCH AS I HATE CLASSLESSNESS[/QUOTE]

I understand, but if the UNCCH last second OT loss was a slap in the face, the loss to us was a kick in the junk and having our fans there to rub it in was just the icing on the cake (or any other cliche you can think of). They took a tough loss and will look anywhere to make excuses and complain, we have plenty of people here who would do the same thing.

[QUOTE=CMack124;282881]I understand, but if the UNCCH last second OT loss was a slap in the face, the loss to us was a kick in the junk and having our fans there to rub it in was just the icing on the cake (or any other cliche you can think of). They took a tough loss and will look anywhere to make excuses and complain, [B]we have plenty of people here who would do the same thing[/B].[/QUOTE]

QFT !

All of the beatches couldn’t wait for a loss to come out of the woodwork.:tongue:

[QUOTE=hootie;282816]Ugliest women I slept with while sober (somewhat) was from Greenwood…[/QUOTE]

Was it Dax’s mum??

[QUOTE=hootie;282816]Ugliest women I slept with while sober (somewhat) was from Greenwood…[/QUOTE]
More than one? :weep:

[QUOTE=Basden05;282912]Was it Dax’s mum??[/QUOTE]

i thought she was still down in perth with you? so it couldn’t be my “mum”

i think bull dog diva is getting around sorry hp.

Was she fat?