Shout box not working - use this thread for "chat" until a fix is in place

Shoutbox is a tool of Satan.

1 Like

I really want to beat Lousiana Tech this weekend. 1 of 2 teams were 0-for against since rejoining league.

Fox gives up rights to Big XII championship game because it wasn’t getting good ROI.

So, just watched the HUDL film on Peter Agabe. This kid is really, really athletic. Does he have two years of eligibility remaining?

Chidave, that is HUGE. I believe the Big 12 will push even harder for 8 team playoff now. That game would then likely guarantee a spot in the final 8, whether automatic or just as the result of crowning a league champ.

Prepare thyselves for the death knell of the conference of ten that call themselves Big XII.

Kansas will be a great pickup for the Missouri Valley Conference or Mountain West.

Welp, we need to fix our crap in a hurry

Ain’t gonna be fast enough. When this volcano erupts we’re all gonna get covered in ash and lava.

so I’m rewatching the Hobbit Trilogy and can someone explain to me why Legolas seems darker/evil than how he is portrayed in LOTRs?

Cause Peter Jackson took “artistic license” would be my guess.

I threw a grenade on mac’s table - asked him if we could throw up a temporary version of good ole Ajax chat whilst we wait for the fix.

He’s probably cussing me out right now.

Shout box discourages posting on the main boards. I vote we replace it with a premium board for Patrons only.

RHCP is a really crappy band. 100% because I can’t stand Kiedis. I can see why John Frusicante left again again again.

co-worker sent me some dood name Rayland Baxter, folksy bordering on bluegrass

How much did he charge you for cleaning gutters?

Underdog Dynasty’s take on the upcoming season:

That’s something that is up to @ninermac, this is his baby.

Throwing out suggestions. Seems the SB is more trouble for him than the normal boards.

Oh, I get it. I see both sides of having or not having the shoutbox active.