**sigh**

The display shirt is red…

And then this…

[QUOTE=Gill2003;426312]The display shirt is red…[/QUOTE]

This is Gray’s correct?

[URL=www,49erfanatics.com]www,49erfanatics.com[/URL]

Dammit Gra(e)y’s! That’s just blasphemy…

[quote=Cha_49;426313]This is Gray’s correct?

[B][URL=http://www,49erfanatics.com]www.49erfanatics.com[/URL][[/B]/quote]

Fixed.

KEEP CHARLOTTE GREEN!!!

Green, Gray, White, and Black colors only… imo

Year 2 of these shirts.

Don’t really think they’re that bad. So what some Chrlotte stuff isn’t GREEN. At least it doesn’t say UNC, UNCC or UNC-Charlotte, etc

One step forward! :biggrin:

Two steps back. :pout:

Don't really think they're that bad. So what some Chrlotte stuff isn't GREEN. At least it doesn't say UNC, UNCC or UNC-Charlotte, etc

The shirt displayed should be green, but other than that I don’t see the huge issue.

As long as they don’t wear them to games, I’m cool with it.

Don't really think they're that bad. So what some Chrlotte stuff isn't GREEN. At least it doesn't say UNC, UNCC or UNC-Charlotte, etc
ummm... so students buy the light blue CHARLOTTE shirt and wear them to tv games and around town.... unfortunately, the light blue color gives off a certain meaning even before reading the text..

I can see it now… DOZENS of these shirts at the basketball games, BUT WHAT? they technically are CHARLOTTE shirts that our OWN campus is selling!!! We are doomed!

What if someone saw you walking away, no one sees the text on the front.

I can’t wait to get my ‘Keep Charlotte Green’ shirt from 49erfanatics.com.

Why do we need a 49ers shirt for every color of the rainbow?? We have enough problems with identity, so lets add some more confusion.

[QUOTE=cibik02;426327]ummm… so students buy the light blue CHARLOTTE shirt and wear them to tv games and around town… unfortunately, the light blue color gives off a certain meaning even before reading the text…

I can see it now… DOZENS of these shirts at the basketball games, BUT WHAT? they technically are CHARLOTTE shirts that our OWN campus is selling!!! We are doomed!

What if someone saw you walking away, no one sees the text on the front.[/QUOTE]

should have stated it earlier, not a fan of the fairy blue shirt.

BAD IDEA.
There’s no other way to put it.
Green, Gold, Black, and White are the only acceptable colors.
“Carlolina Blue” is the absolute [B]worst[/B] color to have for 49er’s gear.

[QUOTE=cibik02;426327]ummm… so students buy the light blue CHARLOTTE shirt and wear them to tv games and around town… unfortunately, the light blue color gives off a certain meaning even before reading the text…

What if someone saw you walking away, no one sees the text on the front.[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

Moreover, just some food for thought…You don’t see Tarholes walking around in green or red UNC-CH shirts. You don’t see State students trotting all over campus in Purple or Orange Wolfpack shirts.

Exactly.

Moreover, just some food for thought…You don’t see Tarholes walking around in green or red UNC-CH shirts. You don’t see State students trotting all over campus in Purple or Orange Wolfpack shirts.

My gf walked around in a GREEN VT hoodie all the time on her campus…

Most schools have a wide assortment of colors for at least a t-shirt or a hoodie. The difference is that the students know what colors to wear to a game.

that pic just angers me sooooo %^# much!!! Can’t the school admin do something to pull these off the shelves?

Someone email CHP or Rose!!!

[QUOTE=J Felt;426336]My gf walked around in a GREEN VT hoodie all the time on her campus…

Most schools have a wide assortment of colors for at least a t-shirt or a hoodie. The difference is that the students know what colors to wear to a game.[/QUOTE]

I have to say J, I find it hard to believe that if I walk into a store in Blackburg I’m going to find a lot of VT apperal that isn’t maroon. That goes triple for Raleigh, Chapel Hell, Greenville, or Boone in their respective university’s colors. I think this kind of color "choice’ is only widely available at schools that DON’T have loyal alumni bases.

I have to say J, I find it hard to believe that if I walk into a store in Blackburg I'm going to find a lot of VT apperal that isn't maroon. That goes triple for Raleigh, Chapel Hell, Greenville, or Boone in their respective university's colors. I think this kind of color "choice' is only widely available at schools that DON'T have loyal alumni bases.

Oh, it’s not prominent, but it’s there. I remember a huge wall of various colored hoodies, while the rest of the store was the two correct colors.

While a light blue 49ers shirt offends me, there are bigger fishes to fry, and at least the offender would be wearing a 49er shirt.

[QUOTE=49erDrummer;426334]Exactly.

Moreover, just some food for thought…You don’t see Tarholes walking around in green or red UNC-CH shirts. You don’t see State students trotting all over campus in Purple or Orange Wolfpack shirts.[/QUOTE]

I’ve seen a girl at chapel hill wearing a niner green tarhole shirt like this.
the board is overreacting…

And this is at Greys, not the campus bookstore, so I’m not sure why the admin would have anything to say about it.

[QUOTE=cibik02;426337]that pic just angers me sooooo %^# much!!! Can’t the school admin do something to pull these off the shelves?

Someone email CHP or Rose!!![/QUOTE]

this is at Gray’s if I’m not mistaken. So the school has nothing to do with this.