**sigh**

[QUOTE=Mullins Maniac;426470]What’s that? Teal UNC-CH shirts or your girlfriend? I’m guessing the former.[/QUOTE]
What the…

[QUOTE=J Felt;426325]The shirt displayed should be green, but other than that I don’t see the huge issue.

As long as they don’t wear them to games, I’m cool with it.[/QUOTE]

Thats the issue if you ask me. I hated to see it was not green.

The red I just took a pic of. I think if anything, they should really limit those colors…

Wow so this thread went out of hand…

So as ruler of this thread. Here it is… Niners come first, UNC-CH colored shirts shouldnt be on display, and if you are that worried about people thinking your wearing the same shirt every day you shouldnt be wearing the green to begin with :slight_smile:

What the....

Sorry, I thought this was the bust UNCCTF’s balls thread.

i give up. lets promote and wear other school colors on campus! All of ya’ll that don’t care bout the light blue shirt, quit ur bitchin bout CHP and everything else about UNC-CH!

I thought with being a niner… that color was associated with everything that we were trying to get away from.

Red - who gives a F***!!!

Dark Blue - Who gives a F***!!!

BUT Light Blue - All ya’ll who want Charlotte to have NOTHING associated with UNC so we can have our own identity but don’t care about those color shirts with OUR NAME ON IT… wtf!!!

Who thinks the rainbow shirts won’t show up at basketball games??? You are F***in clueless!!!

...if you are that worried about people thinking your wearing the same shirt every day you shouldnt be wearing the green to begin with :)

Green, White, Gray and Black… all acceptable colors imo. That shuts down their same shirt bs!

[QUOTE=cibik02;426484]Green, White, Gray and Black… all acceptable colors imo. That shuts down their same shirt bs![/QUOTE]

I’d add yellow for gold.

[QUOTE=cibik02;426484]Green, White, Gray and Black… all acceptable colors imo. That shuts down their same shirt bs![/QUOTE]

Pretty much my wardrobe right there!

[QUOTE=cibik02;426482]i give up. lets promote and wear other school colors on campus! All of ya’ll that don’t care bout the light blue shirt, quit ur bitchin bout CHP and everything else about UNC-CH!

I thought with being a niner… that color was associated with everything that we were trying to get away from.

BUT Light Blue - All ya’ll who want Charlotte to have NOTHING associated with UNC so we can have our own identity but don’t care about those color shirts with OUR NAME ON IT… wtf!!!

Who thinks the rainbow shirts won’t show up at basketball games??? You are F***in clueless!!![/QUOTE]

Dude, you seem to be wound up really tight lately…

Dude, you seem to be wound up really tight lately...
weird day... thanks for noticing though. I went to gym tonight, should be okay.

[QUOTE=cibik02;426482]i give up. lets promote and wear other school colors on campus! All of ya’ll that don’t care bout the light blue shirt, quit ur bitchin bout CHP and everything else about UNC-CH!

Who thinks the rainbow shirts won’t show up at basketball games??? You are F***in clueless!!![/QUOTE]

Its not that I dont care, its just, outside of green, blue is a color found very common in my wardrobe. My point here is that its more important to know when to wear the right color then it is important to have only green.

Chapel Hill sucks.
Hater
I don't even care that people like Jimmyhate are Tarhole fans
Im glad to here this bored has other smart and classy fans besides me. More of yall need too show some class and start being Carolina fans. Their aint nothing wrong with Carolina Blue.

personally I don’t mind baby blue…I would like to think that the color represents itself (like the state of North Carolina sky)…and not that school down the road. They aren’t so special as to have their own color. This thread is just so typical of the bitching that goes on around here…if ur g/f or wife walks up wearing a baby blue shirt and baby blue g-string…are you going to complain? Hell no!

Put a little C pick on it and wear thats **** every night!

personally I don't mind baby blue...I would like to think that the color represents itself (like the state of North Carolina sky)...and not that school down the road. They aren't so special as to have their own color. This thread is just so typical of the bitching that goes on around here....[B]if ur g/f or wife walks up wearing a baby blue shirt and baby blue g-string[/B]...are you going to complain? Hell no!

Put a little C pick on it and wear thats **** every night!

Is that your gf or your wife?

Is that your gf or your wife?

I think you would like it better if I told you it was my sister.

[QUOTE=brentrob55;426499]I think you would like it better if I told you it was my sister.[/QUOTE]

He’s a Chapel Hill fan, He would like it better if you told him it was HIS sister…

He's a Chapel Hill fan, He would like it better if you told him it was HIS sister.......

haha…well that was kinda my point…the whole incest thing, guess it wasnt obvious enough. :biggrin:

The problem is that you can’t even expect our students to know that they should wear their own school’s merch, let alone know when to wear the wrong color or the right color.

Shirts so I can avoid people thinking I wear the same clothes everyday?? Are you ****ing kidding me? First of all, if someone has a problem you can let them know what’s up, and if you really are worried about it you can go green, white, gray, black. Sheesh…

It’s a fashion trend but a dumb one we certainly don’t need.

And for the love of god people stop calling it anything related to a damn inferiority complex. That is such a naive thing to say.

He's a Chapel Hill fan, He would like it better if you told him it was HIS sister.......
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It’s got nothing to do with wearing the same thing every day.

It’s got everything to do with the fact that some students (myself included) would rather not wear the same three colors on repeat.

I can’t believe we’re bitching about shirts with the “49er” logo on it.