**sigh**

[QUOTE=cibik02;426379]I’m just saying it’s stupid. [B]I’m more surprised by the reaction of posters on here[/B] in which I know are hard-core NINER fans.[/QUOTE]
You are? You ripped me a new one and tacitly called me a closet UNC-CH fan, and I’m not supposed to take offense? Anyone on this board who personally knows me should know that my allegiance to Niner Nation is NEVER in doubt.

Well, I was a tarheel fan for moving to Chapel hill. Beat that!

[QUOTE=Powerbait;426385]Well, I was a tarheel fan for moving to Chapel hill. Beat that![/QUOTE]

You are? You ripped me a new one and tacitly called me a closet UNC-CH fan, and I'm not supposed to take offense? Anyone on this board who personally knows me should know that my allegiance to Niner Nation is NEVER in doubt.

Oh really?

You did wear a BLUE shirt on Who Wants to be a Millionaire, didn’t you?

Highly suspicious.

Chapel Hill sucks.

[QUOTE=J Felt;426389]Oh really?

You did wear a BLUE shirt on Who Wants to be a Millionaire, didn’t you?

Highly suspicious.[/QUOTE]
God’s honest truth: they told us to bring 2-3 different outfits, and they chose what we’d wear. I had the light blue button down, a purple button down, and a dark green button down. If I’d been a holdover and appeared on two different airings, I would’ve had the dark green on for the second one.

You are? You ripped me a new one and tacitly called me a closet UNC-CH fan, and I'm not supposed to take offense? Anyone on this board who personally knows me should know that my allegiance to Niner Nation is NEVER in doubt.
I understand why u would if your girl goes there. I understand sometimes there are more important things in life than bashing UNC-CH.

But the original point of the thread is, A shirt of that color shouldn’t be on campus and DEF should not have any words that relate to Charlotte on there

God's honest truth: they told us to bring 2-3 different outfits, and they chose what we'd wear. I had the light blue button down, a purple button down, and a dark green button down. If I'd been a holdover and appeared on two different airings, I would've had the dark green on for the second one.

A true hardcore niner would’ve only brought green shirts to wear.

Please turn in all of your memorabilia.

Green Niners stuff is the best, but, if having different color Niner gear allows someone to wear it every day of the week without looking like they never change clothes then I can live with that. For you Niners that are wearing the same clothes every day…step away from the drawing table and leave the Architecture building once in a while. :biggrin:

Just got back from campus. Drove by the Union…saw 3 of these “RED” 9ers shirts…puke

But there was PLENTY of talent out there

I would not react this way about any other team/university, but if we don’t already know how the graduates of THAT university (AKA the MAJORITY of the members of Board of Governors) have financially starved and retarded UNC Charlotte’s growth then we have not been awake since birth.

Those people and their university have harmed ours ACADEMICALLY for their own advantage.

Wear State gear to State games, wear ECU gear; but for the love of all things Niner do not endorse the purposeful degridation of you degree by wearing that school’s gear.

we have bigger problems to worry about…and variety is always a good thing…non issue to me. You guys complain about our students wearing other teams gear and now that that seems to be slowly fixing itself, you guys start complaining that the Charlotte gear is not the right color…come on! Who cares what color it is…is friggin CHARLOTTE apparel and people are wearing it!!! Enough said.

[QUOTE=Mr. Bojangles;426330]I can’t wait to get my ‘Keep Charlotte Green’ shirt from 49erfanatics.com.

[B]Why do we need a 49ers shirt for every color of the rainbow??[/B] We have enough problems with identity, so lets add some more confusion.[/QUOTE]

So that I can wear a 49ers shirt more often without always wearing the same color.

I’d rather have our logo on multiple colored shirts than our logo on a bunch of almostbutnotquiteninergreen shirts.

[QUOTE=cibik02;426356] anyone who doesn’t see this as a major step back, never saw the issue in the first place.[/QUOTE]

haha, what a jerk. i see you making statements that are impossible to defend.

i know the issue.

It’s a trend. I’ve seen UNC-CH & lots of other college & pro teams doing it, & not just pink for girls. I even saw a red UNC-CH hat, & I thought how dumb a wal-mart heel fan do you have to be to buy a state colored carolina hat?

these shirts i’m pretty sure are just made for the ladies, and they are more likely to dress to match there eye shadow than to deface our school, am i right fellows?

and SCK is right, other schools have logos on non-school color shirts, disturbing, but not exactly the end of the world

I like to sport 49er gear, and other colors are nice. Some people have too much of an inferiority complex.

You guys are looking at this all wrong… they made the red ones so you can wear it and goto State’s campus incognito and right when they start to cheer for their team you can be like,

“HA… fooled you bitches!!!”.

Seriously, I don’t have an issue with this. I’ve seen VT shirts with similar non-school colors. That blue is also more of a teal, rather than a UNC blue. You guys color blind or something?

[QUOTE=itsbraille49;426445]these shirts i’m pretty sure are just made for the ladies, and they are more likely to dress to match there eye shadow than to deface our school, am i right fellows?

and SCK is right, other schools have logos on non-school color shirts, disturbing, but not exactly the end of the world[/QUOTE]

Tell that to the fatass guy I saw on campus today…he was color matching his red 49ers shirt…with a FUKKKKING STATE HAT!

[B]My girlfriend has a teal UNC-CH shirt. They do exist.[/B]

Speaking of which, maybe I’ll get a light blue 49ers shirt to wear to UNC-CH football games. I can be a stealth Niners fan.

What’s that? Teal UNC-CH shirts or your girlfriend? I’m guessing the former.