SMOKE: Jim Utter tweated: "I hear bidness is about to pick up" -Coaching Change?

I find this Jim Utter tweet interested, what is he hinting at??? Coaching change? Transfers?

[font=arial][size=11px]Jim Utter ‏ @jim_utter That’s the end of another disappointi​ng Charlotte 49ers basketball season. But I hear bidness is about to pick up[/size][/font]

[font=arial][size=11px]- Also Braswell sister:[/size][/font]

@35_Simplic​ity how the hell a 4 assistance coach get a head coaching job on a high level division 1 team
@35_Simplic​ity: I must say Major has been consistent these last two years. Consistentl​y shitty
@35_Simplic​ity: Major should now be handed his pink slip. Point. Blank. Period.

Someone stated KJ posted (although I couldn’t find it):

Glad this f***ing circus is over…

MORE:

[font=arial][size=11px]@DMayfieldS​r: This s*** is crazy[/size][/font]

AND MORE:

[size=14px]David Scott@davidscott14[/size][size=12px]Reply[/size][size=12px]Retweet[/size][size=12px]Favorite[/size][size=14px]· [/size][size=12px]Open[/size][font=helveticaneue]Hmm[/font]

[font=helveticaneue]MORE??[/font]

[font=helveticaneue]Bowden - Commenting how Major handled DG not playing.[/font]

[font=helveticaneue]Someone via twitter posting how they got coach axed (was posted in chat and didn’t copy the twitter name in time)[/font]

[font=helveticaneue]Also someone mentioned they saw something on Rivals mentioning changes, but didn’t provide link or more details.[/font]

A lot of curious twitter activity right now. Something is going on…

“Hmmmmmmm…”. I wonder what David meant by that?

It’s interesting… No way Utter meant “March madness” as he wouldn’t say “i hear”.

ninersfan99 will be one of the first up against the wall when the revolution happens.

I wish I cared enough.

10-20
13-17

Wake me up from this nightmare.

In regards to Utter, I think he’s just referring to the conference tournaments.

Braswell’s sister? Really?

Just posting everything I can find that has anything related to 49ers. Maybe it all means nothing, who knows…

In response to Braswell’s sister, KJ had 2 tweets:
"#cosign sis"
“he some shit 4real”

I do think KJ might be gone. Would not surprise me at all.

Dont be surprised if the transfer list includes the unexpected.

Dont be surprised if the transfer list includes the unexpected.[/quote]

:-\

Let him go, will not be a big loss at all. Someone else can come in and give us a whole four points and two rebounds.

clt says utter was just commenting on the improving us economy.

only way major is gone is if he quits. Not saying that isn’t possible though.

If for any reason he does, please, spend money and get someone who is experienced, marketable and a quality coach. None of this “pick 2” or “Pick 1” of those options.

If you don’t have the money to spend, quit with him.

I wonder if they were all in the Burger King lobby or maybe in a chain of cars going through the Burger King drive-thru.

I don’t think I peg Major for a quitter, though anything is possible I guess. If we decided to fire him I’m betting it’s because of something more than just the on the court performance.

Not sure I buy the hype on Twitter just yet though. We just lost a miserable game to end a miserable season. Emotions run high, people say things. As close to the vest as Judy plays things I seriously doubt 2 hours after our last game Utter knows anything other than rumors that might flight his way.

Could be much ado about nothing. Or not. I guess we’ll see.

[quote=“ninersfan99, post:1, topic:26470”]I find this Jim Utter tweet interested, what is he hinting at??? Coaching change? Transfers?

[font=arial][size=11px]Jim Utter ‏ @jim_utter That’s the end of another disappointi​ng Charlotte 49ers basketball season. But I hear bidness is about to pick up[/size][/font]

[font=arial][size=11px]- Also Braswell sister:[/size][/font]

@35_Simplic​ity how the hell a 4 assistance coach get a head coaching job on a high level division 1 team
@35_Simplic​ity: I must say Major has been consistent these last two years. Consistentl​y shitty
@35_Simplic​ity: Major should now be handed his pink slip. Point. Blank. Period.

Someone stated KJ posted (although I couldn’t find it):

Glad this f***ing circus is over…

MORE:

[font=arial][size=11px]@DMayfieldS​r: This s*** is crazy[/size][/font]

AND MORE:

[size=14px]David Scott@davidscott14[/size][size=12px]Reply[/size][size=12px]Retweet[/size][size=12px]Favorite[/size][size=14px]· [/size][size=12px]Open[/size][font=helveticaneue]Hmm[/font]

[font=helveticaneue]MORE??[/font]

[font=helveticaneue]Bowden - Commenting how Major handled DG not playing.[/font]

[font=helveticaneue]Someone via twitter posting how they got coach axed (was posted in chat and didn’t copy the twitter name in time)[/font]

[font=helveticaneue]Also someone mentioned they saw something on Rivals mentioning changes, but didn’t provide link or more details.[/font][/quote]

The twitter posts on twitter account 35_Simplicity were made by one individual named Jimmie to 35_Simplicity. These are not statements made by that user. If you are going to post please post factual information that is not misleading (Also known as trolling).

At this point, I’m honestly not concerned who MAY transfer or who MAY be fired. As Major once said, “this program is bigger than one man” - be it a player OR a coach. Will Major be here in 5 years? Who knows. Will I still be a fan in five? Certainly. Rain or Shine.

Also, thank God for FOOTBALL! It’s the most prideful thing I still have going as a Niner fan.