SMOKE: Jim Utter tweated: "I hear bidness is about to pick up" -Coaching Change?

Well in that case…I would like to say thanks to Jimmie for considering the Charlotte job a “High level Division 1 job”.

I would like to thank the SOMEONE who said KJ posted SOMETHING about a circus. Maybe he was talking about how he could not get healthy this year. Comes back and something else happens. I of course am speculating.

I would like to thank Mayfield for saying “This shit is crazy”. Could he be referencing something other than basketball? Maybe I dont know. He does have a child I believe.

I would like to thank Bowden for chiming in for his boy.

I would like to thank SOMEONE for posting SOMETHING about getting SOMEONE fired.

I would also like to thank SOMEONE for mentioning they saw SOMETHING on rivals about coaching changes.

It is going to be a long ass off season.

Major isn’t gone, who knows about players. Utter is a Lutz fanboy and wants to stir the pot.

This and fixed…

Here’s what I’m looking for: Comments on the season by Judy Rose.

This and fixed…[/quote]

Quoted for truth.

Major fired? Seriously doubt it. Transfers? Seriously believe it. Happiness in 49er Land? Impossible.

Would I shed a tear if Major was let go? No - absolutely not. Will I get pissed if he is still here? Absolutely not. I am just about as middle of the road as possible with Major.

Ahhh… March Madness. That special time of year when things get really crazy in Niner Nation with endless rumors of firing coaches and transferring players.

“Bidness” isn’t even a real word.

LOL

I only see one player possibly transferring and it would be good for him if they parted ways. I don’t see Major or his staff leaving with a bad taste in their mouths and good recruits coming in. Too much money along with promise in Thorne and new recruits for the program to release Major. My guess is when the players start performing at higher levels then Major will miraculously become a good coach. If that doesn’t happen next year and Major is shit canned then the next coach will probably look like a genius.

[font=comic sans ms]“Tweated”.[/font] :o

[quote=“sportsman1417, post:21, topic:26470”]Well in that case…I would like to say thanks to Jimmie for considering the Charlotte job a “High level Division 1 job”.

I would like to thank SOMEONE for posting SOMETHING about getting SOMEONE fired.

I would also like to thank SOMEONE for mentioning they saw SOMETHING on rivals about coaching changes.[/quote]I’ll have to admit, I laughed about these parts. Braswell’s sister said something? Oh, it wasn’t even her, but someone named Jimmie posting at her. We all know somebody saying something to family members is SOMETHING.

Someone posted something on the internet about someone? There’s smoke alright.

Major Payne “Bid ness is goooooood”

who Bradburry?

I don’t see anyone transferring. Now, I bet MAJORITY wish they could have transferred before the season. Braswell maybe at the top of the list. Him not having help down low is a shame. Next year hopefully Major doesn’t sent him out there to sail the ship solo.

There’s a reason why big men down low normally have a higher FG%… cuz they shoot 2 feet from the goal. Imagine if we had 2 Braswells under the basket at the same time. What would our record be then? It would sure help our horrific FG%.

[quote=“itsbraille49, post:28, topic:26470”]“Bidness” isn’t even a real word.

LOL[/quote]

then explain how come i be handlin mines all day.

FWIW which is not much but still… Braz sis did tweet twice about Major and “Jimmie” RTd them. Once about Major being consistent. Consistently shitty. And once sayin he should be handed his pink slip.

Again not that it matters wtf she tweets but she tweeted it

Braz could be the first to go: Relationship with Major terrible
Major has benched him twice
No chance of NCAA’s senior year here
Chance to play natural position
Chance to play on a winner
Coveted by many schools in DMV
Redshirt year available
Parental medical concerns an issue

Keep Watching :wink:

who Bradburry?

I don’t see anyone transferring. Now, I bet MAJORITY wish they could have transferred before the season. Braswell maybe at the top of the list. Him not having help down low is a shame. Next year hopefully Major doesn’t sent him out there to sail the ship solo.

There’s a reason why big men down low normally have a higher FG%… cuz they shoot 2 feet from the goal. Imagine if we had 2 Braswells under the basket at the same time. What would our record be then? It would sure help our horrific FG%.[/quote]
I was thinking Deuce as a “possible” transfer. That would make sense to me if I were him looking from the outside in. Braswell has gotten so much better working under Major whether that is coaching or just individual development no one knows. Braswell will be paired with Thorne, Clayton, and Clark next season. A good chance Baswell averages 20+ with having better post players around him.

[quote=“sokool, post:36, topic:26470”]Braz could be the first to go: Relationship with Major terrible
Major has benched him twice
No chance of NCAA’s senior year here
Chance to play natural position
Chance to play on a winner
Coveted by many schools in DMV
Redshirt year available
Parental medical concerns an issue

Keep Watching :wink:

[/quote]

–Is it known he hates Major?
–Braswell has missed one game the past two seasons and he had the flu/sick
–Every school has a chance at the NCAAs, remote or not
–How many schools are in the division of motor vehicles?

None of this can be counted on as fact until MomBeasy weighs in.

Ignoring the freshmen (including Thorne) since they are unknown, I really think Braz and Bear on the court at the same time is something we should consider more.