SMOKE: Jim Utter tweated: "I hear bidness is about to pick up" -Coaching Change?

If Bras was going to transfer, why not do it prior to this season? Doesn’t make much sense.

[quote=“sokool, post:36, topic:26470”]Braz could be the first to go: Relationship with Major terrible
Major has benched him twice
No chance of NCAA’s senior year here
Chance to play natural position
Chance to play on a winner
Coveted by many schools in DMV
Redshirt year available
Parental medical concerns an issue

Keep Watching :wink:

[/quote]

Braz has every reason and right to go play where he can be a winner. He didn’t sign up for a rebuilding program. His snub as a 3rd teamer is a direct result of the lack of respect Major and our program get around the league.

Family situation and the opportunity to at least sniff the NCAA’s will be a MAJOR draw to another program.

[quote=“sokool, post:42, topic:26470”][quote=“sokool, post:36, topic:26470”]Braz could be the first to go: Relationship with Major terrible
Redshirt year available

[/quote]

Braz has every reason and right to go play where he can be a winner. He didn’t sign up for a rebuilding program. His snub as a 3rd teamer is a direct result of the lack of respect Major and our program get around the league.

Family situation and the opportunity to at least sniff the NCAA’s will be a MAJOR draw to another program.[/quote]

Most programs would not be willing to tie up a schollie for two years inorder to get one year of play time. I agree that if Braz was going to do it he was going to do it after last season. Also his snub has more to do with Nicholson being ridic than any level of “disrespect”.

i would be veryyyy surprised.

a guy getting all the minutes and shots he wants… the STAR of the team, how often does he transfer after his Junior year?

[quote=“Honest Niner, post:43, topic:26470”][quote=“sokool, post:42, topic:26470”][quote=“sokool, post:36, topic:26470”]Braz could be the first to go: Relationship with Major terrible
Redshirt year available

[/quote]

Family situation and the opportunity to at least sniff the NCAA’s will be a MAJOR draw to another program.[/quote]

Most programs would not be willing to tie up a schollie for two years inorder to get one year of play time. I agree that if Braz was going to do it he was going to do it after last season. Also his snub has more to do with Nicholson being ridic than any level of “disrespect”.[/quote]

Thats normally true, but there are plenty of schools who lobby 2 for 1 to get a player of Braz stature. (Loyola Md NCAA tourney team MAAC)would be thrilled to have Braz and Deuce for 1 year. Braz has family med issues at home which NCAA grants waivers for all the time.

Nich deserved 1st team Braz deserved at least second team. His value was undermined by the performance of our program. Period.

Major will have to re-recruit Braz to get him to stay. To many reasons and opportunities for him to go elsewhere and enjoy his senior year as opposed to making sacrifices for a coach that shows no loyalty to his seniors.

That was my first thought, although I am worried since he has blasted the HC via social media and then there are family health issues that came up this season.

I really don’t want to think about this team next year without Braswell.

Those are very few and far between. Shamari’s grandma had some medical problems if memory serves correctly and that was the reason given for him leaving BC and coming closer to home. He still had to sit out a year.

The only way Braz would transfer/leave is if he is on pace to graduate this spring or summer and can use the graduate school loophole that the NCAA has now where he could go to another school without having to sit out a year. If he has ANY pro asperations he’s not going to sit out a year this close to getting a payday.

Could the “bidness” be about naming our football stadium and new conference affiliation?..HMM! ::slight_smile:

Lol, you’re a trip, sokool. (My opinion on whether Loyola would want Deuce or not is not why I’m laughing.)

If Bras has to sit out a year, I don’t see him transferring anywhere.

He’s almost as old as I am and I graduated in 2009. I doubt he wants to be a 26 year old college graduate, especially when he could go clean up in Europe.

Shh reverend, you’re slowing the troll’s roll.

I’m sure if Derrio was playing as well as Braswell he wouldn’t have seen the bench very often this year.

[quote=“Niner National, post:50, topic:26470”]If Bras has to sit out a year, I don’t see him transferring anywhere.

He’s almost as old as I am and I graduated in 2009. I doubt he wants to be a 26 year old college graduate, especially when he could go clean up in Europe.[/quote]

Braz could go to Europe now and clean up and skip his senior year all together. His incentives to leave far outweigh those of him staying. Some kids get tired of the B.S. and losing.

[quote=“sokool, post:53, topic:26470”][quote=“Niner National, post:50, topic:26470”]If Bras has to sit out a year, I don’t see him transferring anywhere.

He’s almost as old as I am and I graduated in 2009. I doubt he wants to be a 26 year old college graduate, especially when he could go clean up in Europe.[/quote]

Braz could go to Europe now and clean up and skip his senior year all together. His incentives to leave far outweigh those of him staying. Some kids get tired of the B.S. and losing.[/quote]
Some folks value a college degree.

Players can get hardship transfers (Momo Jones got one to play for Iona right away).

I would hate to Braswell, but if he doesn’t want to be here he doesn’t want to be here. The grass always looks greener elsewhere.

It would be a shame, because his overall game has improved significantly over the 2 years.

However, I won’t be considered until a Major recruit transfers, then that shows there are real issues.

Sokool is trolling, and Im frankly tired of it. It ends now Sokool.

What are you going to do Ban every niner fan that has an opinion that differs from yours. I’m surprised you have not done so already.

Only shows your weakness as a Message Board Moderator.

Peace out Boy Scout :stuck_out_tongue:

In other words: NA, you need to learn how to manage a line.

Could the "bidness" be about naming our football stadium and new conference affiliation?.......HMM!

For football only or all sports?