SMOKE: Jim Utter tweated: "I hear bidness is about to pick up" -Coaching Change?

im with sokool on this one… man all these cats hang out on this board and this is their life… anyone that has a different opinion is not welcome… heaven sakes look at the tailgates… same dudes

What are you going to do Ban every niner fan[/quote]

Nope. Just you. We’ve been pretty lenient with you up to this point. But this latest round of trolling is enough. I’m being nice. Please do not force the issue.

PLAYERS, IF YOU READ THIS, THERE ISN’T ONE OF YOU THAT WE WANT TO TRANSFER.

NINER NATION.

Did Over leave because of NA?

You mean… friends like to hang out with eachother?

Damn. When did you come to this revelation?

I haven’t even been to a tailgate yet. :sniffle:

Probably because you’re scared of large crowds and social interaction.

Wait let me fix that for you.

Probabl ybecause your’e scaredof large crowd sand socialinteraction.

I don’t really care a ton, but I honestly don’t see why you guys would ban sokool? Who cares if he has an opinion that is different than most on this board. That’s why I come to this board, to read the different banter and opinions of Charlotte fans.

Uncalled for…

Not our fault if no one else comes out to join us. Nothing anyone does that I have been a part of here says only these people can go. Everyone is always invited. Hell I post every tailgate here and on FB and invite as many people as possible. If you don’t want to come hang out that is fine - but to take a shot at the people who do is way way way off base. Our goal is to include as many people as possible. Nothing I do seeks to exclusive. So keep sitting at home not participating and complaining if you want, but that is not our fault.

I don’t agree with plenty of what people say on here. Come hang out and you see it’s no big deal.

And NA - you suck for not coming out ;D

I’m not saying U MAD…

U MAD.

[/quote]

Just in case anyone still cares:

David Scott ‏ @davidscott14 Alan Major's job is NOT in jeopardy. #charlotte49ers

Also, Tim’s having a serious twitter fit.

Carry on.

Welcome to NN.N, disagree and be threatened to get banned.

[quote=“sokool, post:45, topic:26470”]To many reasons and opportunities for him to go elsewhere and enjoy his senior year as opposed to making sacrifices for a coach that shows no loyalty to his seniors.[/quote]Just so I understand your logic, Derrio was punished by not getting on the floor because he is a senior. But JB gets lots of minutes and he is a senior. I guess I do not understand your logic after all.

Next year will you be advocating for Colby Lewis to start because it is his senior year? I bet not.

[quote=“49RFootballNow, post:72, topic:26470”]Just in case anyone still cares:

David Scott ‏ @davidscott14 Alan Major's job is NOT in jeopardy. #charlotte49ers

Also, Tim’s having a serious twitter fit.

Carry on.[/quote]

If this is the case, I hope Major figures it out and we can keep players here. If players bolt it just means another lame duck year for Major and more excuses.

+1

+1[/quote]

+1

I am usually against banning people, in this case as well.

But, not my message board.

sokool is not a niner fan. he makes up rumors about our players transferring to antagonize our fans.

life without sokool would mean threads with 3 replies…