So realistically... How Much Would You Take For Your Inaugural Game Tickets?

Iā€™ve been thinking about this and Iā€™m wondering what you guys think. For those of you with FSLs or season tickets, what cash would you actually take for your inaugural game tickets? I know theyā€™re for sale on StubHub from $400 to $700 a ticket, but I wouldnā€™t take that for mine. Not even $1,000 a ticket. But if someone upped it to a crazy amount - say $5,000 a ticket Iā€™d do it. Iā€™d say thatā€™s my realistic limit. Iā€™d be absolutely sick about it, but Iā€™d do it. And no creative math like ā€œIā€™d sell it for $1,000 and buy one on StubHubā€ or ā€œIā€™d sell two of my four forā€¦ā€ Weā€™re talking a basic transaction where you miss the game, but get cash. $5k for me. And even if you say ā€œThereā€™s no amount Iā€™d take,ā€ there is. If someone offered obscene money (a million), youā€™d miss. So whatā€™s your number?

I wouldnā€™t sell my tickets for the first game. I could be convinced to part ways with any of my other game tickets for a couple hundreds bucks per ticket though.

Probably around $4,000 a piece. Would get rid of a few car payments. Iā€™d probably end up getting SRO tickets or beating up a student.

Iā€™d take $400 a piece easy, sorry if Iā€™m a bad fan.

I have 4 if anyone is interestedā€¦

If I knew I could get SRO tickets then I would entertain it for a large sum. If selling them means I miss it - there is no price - unless you get up into some insane amount (100s of thousands). Too much blood sweat and tears has gone into this to miss the minute is all comes true.

I am not interesting in selling my tickets, but there is definitely a price where I will mug one of you, take your tickets, and sell them on StubHub. :o

Since you askedā€¦ I would take NOTHING for my tix. Iā€™m sorry some of you need/want cash more than the tix and going to the game(s). I know what itā€™s like to be in debt and need money, so I understand. Hope you can get things worked out and paid off so you can enjoy NINERS football occasionally in person. Good luck.

I donā€™t need the money, but $400 for a ticket to Campbell/Charlotte football???

come onā€¦frankly Iā€™ll believe it when I see it

Wow!! Thatā€™s a hard jab. I hope you poor bastards are able to afford to eat at nice restaurants one day as well.

Wow!! Thatā€™s a hard jab. I hope you poor bastards are able to afford to eat at nice restaurants one day as well.[/quote]

Yeah- it was kind of a prick thing to post if you ask meā€¦

Probably doesnā€™t have the kind of money to be making statements like that either if I had to lay money on it since it ok to be insulting today.

#easonmoney

Iā€™ve been waiting for this day for a long time, two of my college roomies live in CO and the 4th(horseman) one is in Concord, the CO boys are flying in Thursday-Mondayā€¦ this inaugural game is like Thanksgiving, New Yearā€™s Eve, Christmas, Labor Day, Memorial Day all combined with watching the FIRST ever Charlotte 49ers Football Game ever and on campus, in personā€¦ this is the culmination of so many amazing things all together and I think the energy in the stadium will send shivers through everyoneā€™s body for a life long lasting experienceā€¦

Letā€™s Go Niners!!!

Iā€™ve got 4 and have mulled selling two of them to pay for next years tickets.

Being there is far more valuable to me. The first ever game only happens once and Iā€™ll be dammed if I sell my tickets.

Would not sell unless the buyer is willing to donate a very large number of dollars to our AD. I need the experience way more than the money.

This is a fun thread and all, but didnā€™t we just sell the last season ticket for 180 dollars like last week, why would anyone shell out 400 bucks for 1 game when they could have had the entire season for half that and still sell the remaining gamesā€¦ sorry for being a negative nancyā€¦

I have wondered how many Camel fans will sell their tickets to 49ers because they really do not care about seeing this game? I wonder how I can get my hands on their tickets?

Yeahā€¦ I think $400 is a pipe dream reallyā€¦

No amount of money that anyone would realistically pay would pry these tickets from my hands. This is the day of days for niner fans.

That dollar amount does not exist.