So realistically... How Much Would You Take For Your Inaugural Game Tickets?

What do you think people would realistically take for them? Whoever is on Stubhub is loony. I donā€™t think anybody is paying 400 to get in the door.

If someone could arrange for me to drive a Formula 1 car around Spa-Francorchamps, whilst simultaneously receiving oral pleasure from Kate Upton, and 1% of stock in Apple, then I would give up my seat.

CharSF, you are getting a deal.

Pip thatā€™s the worst idea ever. Whereā€™s Kate going to sit? Not to mention, the last thing I want is any thing with teeth around that area going into La Source.

Take a lap at Spa, then have Kate waiting for you at parc fermƩ.

Iā€™m not trying to take the topic off Kate Upton performing fellatio, but seriously, if you had an extra ticket, how much would you sell it for?

If I had an extra ticket I would sell it for face value to someone that really wanted to go. I donā€™t look to make profit off my fellow niner fans.

No dollar amount can be put on the memories, photographs, stories, nerves, emotions, sense of accomplishment, and 49ers victory that will result on 8/31/2013.

Wow!! Thatā€™s a hard jab. I hope you poor bastards are able to afford to eat at nice restaurants one day as well.[/quote]

Yeah- it was kind of a prick thing to post if you ask meā€¦

Probably doesnā€™t have the kind of money to be making statements like that either if I had to lay money on it since it ok to be insulting today.[/quote]

Not trying to be pricky. I was sincere. I know some folks canā€™t swing the kind of cash needed to pay for all the support theyā€™d like. And may really need to sell their tix. Amazing how stuff gets totally misinterpreted by some of you here. I have all the money I need, thanks. Sorry some took my comment wrong.

I agree with Hootie on this.
I think a lot of people would sell for $400 per ticket.
I have 4 and donā€™t plan to sell, but I would have to seriously think about it at
$500 per ticket. I would just go get drunk and tailgate and skip the game.

I hope on the game day we have a viewing party set up on campus for people who maybe canā€™t get tickets. The college cup viewing party in the student union looked pretty wild. We need to do that again and have it be open to everyone, not just students.

There is no benchmark for pricing of 49ers football tickets, other than what the ticket office saysā€¦at this time.

$400 is someoneā€™s arbitrary pipedream. Until someone pays that amount, it means nothing.

Could I be talked into selling my tickets? Hell yes I could.

If someone is dumb enoughā€¦I mean, willingā€¦ to pay me several thousand dollars per seat, than yes I can be bought.

Many of you sound like you are trying to be great fans saying there is no price, but Iā€™m willing to bet if a certain dollar figure was put in front of you, you would sell.

THIS. I love how high and mighty so many people are trying to sound, trying to show that they are the greatest fan ever.

Would it make me sick to sell my tickets? Hell yeah, and Iā€™d have a hard time forgiving myself. But if someone offered me thousands upon thousands of dollars, Iā€™d realize I could do a ton of good for my family, and for the school, with that money.

Saying youā€™d sell for an obscene amount of money doesnā€™t make you a bad fan, it makes you not an idiot.

I donā€™t know what my price would be. I donā€™t have to explain my fandom to anyone on here, you guys know it well. But there is an ungodly amount of money that I would accept for my tickets. But then Iā€™d donate a lot of it back to the school, and we would then have a stadium an facilities that blows everything else in the country away.

To you ā€œno amountā€ folks, hows the weather way up there on your pedestal?

How much is it to bribe a maintenance person to let you on the roof of the nearby building? Probably $50.

As the saying goesā€¦ ā€œNothing is for sale, but anything can be bought!ā€

You could watch from the top of CRI Deck. I do wonder what they will do about people watching from the Duke / Grigg hill. Everything must be controlled, you know.

clt says this thread needs more upton.

Agreed, but that is off topic.

Regarding the 400 bucks on Stub Hub, I looked and did not see any tickets on Stub Hub for $400.

http://www.stubhub.com/university-of-north-carolina-charlotte-49ers-football-tickets/charlotte-vs-campbell-8-31-2013-4305190/

I wonder who put those tickets on Stub Hub. The GA tickets are obviously not FSL holders.

Its not about not wanting or needing the money. Itā€™s also not about trying to be the best fan ever. I have a tattoo to prove that ;D

I have a lot of debt that I would love to pay off. But money is fluid, and Iā€™ll probably make enough of it in my life to be content. I want the memories more than I want the money. Thatā€™s all.