So, where's the FIRE LOREN HIBBS thread?

I give what I can to athletics. I wish I could give more.[/quote]

Yep. Me too. Our fanbase is pretty much tapped out.[/quote]

It’s not tapped out, but our AD has zero ability to raise funds other than jacking up student fees and 2-3 big donors.[/quote]
^^^
All my buddies from uncc who played a sport here, making 100-200k and hardly none give. No interest

Tapped out. Nah[/quote]

I said our FANBASE was tapped out. Not our alumni base.[/quote]

Now there’s an important distinction.

It’s not tapped out, but our AD has zero ability to raise funds other than jacking up student fees and 2-3 big donors.[/quote]
^^^
All my buddies from uncc who played a sport here, making 100-200k and hardly none give. No interest

Tapped out. Nah[/quote]

I don’t think there are many alumni that aren’t technically fans. Involved and active? Probably most are not, but I imagine most would like to see our programs succeed, and could be lured in if effort was made.

^^^

Tapped out. Nah[/quote]

I don’t think there are many alumni that aren’t technically fans. Involved and active? Probably most are not, but I imagine most would like to see our programs succeed, and could be lured in if effort was made.[/quote]

The point is we have the same handful of people that support all our sports - you see the same people at everything. That base is done. People want a nicer halton, better baseball facilities, better coaches, expanded football stadium, better conference, etc… we need more people to step up - blame it on the people, the AD - whatever you want. We have a fanbase that expects the world on a nickel and dime budget, but makes excuses for the AD.

This thread is asinine. From the uninformed, to those that don’t even go to baseball or follow the program.

Sorry. I thought, as a NINER fan, if your team gets to losing too much some folks want them fired. Very good points made here so far. I stand corrected. Stay calm and Carry on, NINER NATION.

Sorry. I thought, as a NINER fan, if your team gets to losing too much some folks want them fired. Very good points made here so far. I stand corrected. Stay calm and Carry on, NINER NATION.[/quote]

Bullshit. You knew the difference. No one is that stupid.

Sorry. I thought, as a NINER fan, if your team gets to losing too much some folks want them fired. Very good points made here so far. I stand corrected. Stay calm and Carry on, NINER NATION.[/quote]

Bullshit. You knew the difference. No one is that stupid.[/quote]

Of course. It was a ruse. A sarcastic ruse. No one IS that stupid.

Bullshit. You knew the difference. No one is that stupid.[/quote]

Of course. It was a ruse. A sarcastic ruse. No one IS that stupid.[/quote]

I’m not sure of what the point of your original post was but the more baseball discusion on here the better. Thank you.