Some random stuff to keep for next year

Keep the Trick Daddy and Lil’ John song “Let’s Go” song as our intro music… play more hyped music during timeouts to keep students from sitting down… have “fan of the game” acutally know the starting 5 Niners (yes, this has happened before)… get students who can actually shoot a basketball during those promotional timeouts… yous guys lemme know if i missed anything

I prefer The Next Episode. That got me hype when the bass line started. BUMM BUMM BUDUH BUMMM. La da da dah…

Ahh the good old days.

if you ask me, The Roots - Thirsty would work pretty well in the intros.

[i]Originally posted by 49erFan1[/i]@Apr 12 2005, 10:57 PM [b] I prefer The Next Episode. That got me hype when the bass line started. BUMM BUMM BUDUH BUMMM. La da da dah....

Ahh the good old days. [/b]

hell yeah thats exactly what i tell people! the next episoide = best intro song ever

[i]Originally posted by Chisox17+Apr 12 2005, 11:33 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Chisox17 @ Apr 12 2005, 11:33 PM)
[i]Originally posted by LeftyNiner[/i]@Apr 13 2005, 08:39 AM [b]Yep. I even went out and bought the CD. White man with no rhythm...but pumping the Dre on the way to the games. :rolleyes:[/b]
Make that 2 white men with no rhythm :D .......of course, I didn't buy it. I just found an MP3 on the internet.

Is Next Episode that Ozzy ripoff?

That sounds awful on our PA system. I despise it.

Someone said The Roots… sounds good to me.

[b]Is Next Episode that Ozzy ripoff?[/b]

No, Dre. The song we had this year was Trick Daddy song with an Ozzy sample.

[i]Originally posted by pcon[/i]@Apr 13 2005, 11:16 AM [b]
[b]Is Next Episode that Ozzy ripoff?[/b]

No, Dre. The song we had this year was Trick Daddy song with an Ozzy sample. [/b]

I agree with NA. Trick Diddy - Lets Go sounded horrible. Trash it.

Keep the green dots behind the goals for foul shots and keep playing the Alma Mater.

Lets also see what we can do about getting a new coach.

clt thinks the icy hot stuntaz would get the crowd in a frenzy

How about that song at the intro to Fight Night 2004----Victory by Not. BIG and P diddy?

That gets me pumped to play fight night!!! haha

[i]Originally posted by LeftyNiner[/i]@Apr 13 2005, 08:39 AM [b] Yep. I even went out and bought the CD. White man with no rhythm...but pumping the Dre on the way to the games. :rolleyes: I also have LL Cool J in my collection. :wacko: [/b]
haha NICE! Lefty, picturing you bumpin the Dre just made my day lol B)

The Music we’ve used for the past few years has been:

Trick Daddy - Let’s Go (Last Year)

Dr. Dre - The Next Episode [back by popular demand?] (Year before)

Ludacris - Welcome to Atlanta (Year they did the light crap on the banners/year we sucked)

Dr. Dre - The Next Episode (Jobey’s Last Year)

Other songs I wouldn’t mind hearing during the games or as an intro

The Game f/ 50 Cent "How We Do"
The Game f/ 50 Cent "Hate it or Love it"
Eminem "The Way I Am"
Dr. Dre “Still D. R. E.” (BEST BEAT EVER)
Jay Z "Dirt off Your Shoulder"
Fabolous "Breathe"
Usher "Yeah"
Mariah "It’s Like That"
BEP "Lets Get Retarted"
Kanye, Twista and Jamie Foxx “Slow Jamz”

Songs I want no part of
Anything by Ciara "Most Overplayed Artist"
Candy Shop - 50 Cent (Does Anybody Letting their kid listen to this song not know what he means about licking his lollipop?)
Anything by Trick Daddy
Anything by Ludacris (he’s annoying)

clt considers 50 cent one of the most overrated rappas ever. he was shot. big deal. so was lincoln. you dont see people making a big deal out of lincoln, do you?

BRING EM OUT …BRING EM OUT (TI)

I agree. He had some catchy beats on his freshman album. His 2nd album I won’t listen to. It’s garbage. However him and the Game compliment each other nicely.

Some of you might think this is cliche to suggest this but I was watching a Bulls game the other day and they still use the same song from the Jordan days, and it is still a great intro.

Yeah, the Bulls theme is catchy… but it would ALWAYS remind of Da Bulls.

Does it have to be rap??? I’m kind of partial to some good rock…anything by Rage Against The Machine would ROCK!!!