Stamats update from Alumni magazine

The annual fund telephone drive will be starting up shortly. I'm sure some will choose to tell the student callers that they are sorry, but are withholding their donations until Dr. Phil makes his decision.

It’s like you read my mind HP.

Not a dime until I am confident this man can lead my school. To say that I am less than impressed so far would be a remarkable understatement.

[QUOTE]The annual fund telephone drive will be starting up shortly. I’m sure some will choose to tell the student callers that they are sorry, but are withholding their donations until Dr. Phil makes his decision.[/QUOTE]
That’s a great idea HP and I think I will say that, everyone else should also. If enough people tell the caller it should get back to the right people.

I believe he's searching for a reason to prevent football. Honestly, I do.

HP, That’s what I was referring to another thread about how I didn’t understand why it would take 8 months for him to make his decision, after receiving the football committee’s recommendation. Unless they’re trying to have all of the details like conference, stadium, scholarships, additional women’s sports, cost, etc at the time of the announcement. But all of us know that’s not necessary to simply tell us whether we’re going to do it or not. We just simply want to know if we’re going to do it or not. I definitely believe he’s searching for a reason to prevent football too.

I wanna puke.

The saddest thing in my eyes, is our school’s biggest decisions are still being made my NON-ALUMNI: Phil, Judy, trustees, Erskine, etc. Many of these people want Charlotte to be a second class citizen by design.

That's a great idea HP and I think I will say that, everyone else should also. If enough people tell the caller it should get back to the right people.

they just called me last month and I gave the girl money. I told her I’d give alot more if football goes forward, and told her to submit that feedback.