Starting lineup/ppg predictions

Just speculation on my part concerning Cannon since the official announcement of his signing is ambiguous as to his status.

Going with these individual numbers we would be averaging a little over 75 points per game. That would be nearly 10 points more per game than last season so I hope your predictions are correct. With good defense & some extra scoring we could be in for a really good season. I just really hope there is a basketball season this year.

Anybody willing to take a stab at depth/rotation chart?

my guess:
pg young
sg shephard
sf matos
pf williams
c supica
i think by mid season, garcia starts at center. i think first off the bench at beginning of the season are garcia, CSC and byrd.

I have less faith in basketball playing than football! I like yalls rotations though

If basketball starts late, we’ll have lots to talk about next spring. Not even going to try to figure out how many teams will be playing then. Too many.

So how many of the bigs are on campus? I only remember seeing Garcia in the workout pics/videos. Our 5 spot will be behind in terms of development.

Season starts November 4th.

Who’s NOT on campus yet?

Per Scott’s piece with Sanchez and McKillop last month, all Niner hoopsters on campus except the international players.

could have sworn i saw aly khalifa arrive on campus via charlotte’s basketball instagram (or twitter)

I saw that too. What’s up?

Scott’s piece published about 4 weeks ago, so everyone may be on campus now. I didn’t tune in to the “Virtual Niners Night” this past Thursday with Hill, Healy, etc so don’t know if Sanchez addressed who’s here.

Anyway, good to see Khalifa in CLT!

Hope his knee is okay. That looks like a pretty serious brace he’s wearing.

based off this tweet (and with the help of some translate), it looks to be that he has fissure knee.

Aarrrggggh!

back to the OP… if we average damn near 76 ppg, give Sanchez a 10 year extension… Thats nearly a 15% increase in scoring.

Average 76 ppg? Has anyone seen the style we play?

Yeah, we are more like 7.6 PPH (points per half).