StillJonesing to the Gulag!

The fuck is this shit, letting him get away with using ‘we’ and ‘us’ on our board. If he wants to refer to anyone other than the Niners, he’s going to have to use “SleezyU” or whatever the fuck else he wants.

Mods: PM StillJerkingOff and tell him this or it’s the Gulag.

Endorsements?

To the Gulag!!!

Norton, you’re on to something.

Word is he might pull Gaudio to come work with him… but that’s pure speculation by crazy state fans so take it for what it is worth.[/quote]

Gudio is another guy out of the loop for a year, that’s all the better IMO. If you don’t do anything for a year or two it takes sometime to get your skills back and build those relationships.

As far as our assistants, one was held over from our last staff, the other two were brought from Auburn with Lebo. I don’t see any connections, not really worried about them leaving.[/quote]

Nobody gives two $hits about “your” crappy program, much less “your” assitant coaches and who the hell you are going to lose… did the all the pirate boards kick you out because you weren’t talking about football enough??

Man, I just noticed that he was talking about ECU with the “we can get a good class” statement.

This is ridiculous. Go back to your own board.

We already have a really good class coming in…[/quote]

I was refering to next years class. We’ve got 6 newcomers commited or signed with one scholorship to give so this class is all but done for us. Gottfried has been off the road for a couple years, I expect it will take him a little time to form some current relationships.[/quote]

Yeah, this pissed me off, to the gulag!!!

Wow. That’s almost as bad as criticizing the AD or newspaper. I guess that EZU loser posts here because EZU has no other basketball fans other than him.

I like the cut of your jib! I’m a pretty good judge of character so I’m willing to bet we will get along. I’m thinking you’re probably liberal with your politics, hate baseball and have a soft spot for Judy Rose.
Am I right?

Anyway, welcome to the board.

If we send everyone we hate to the Gulag, then we will only have each other to hate on. What? We already do that? Okay, nevermind.

Oh he can post in the forii all he wants, he just has to realize we and us are explicitly reserved for the Niners. Or we (do I mean Charlotte or ECU) can let him walk all over us (which school do I mean???).

http://www.benedictarnoldnation.net/

I like the cut of your jib! I’m a pretty good judge of character so I’m willing to bet we will get along. I’m thinking you’re probably liberal with your politics, hate baseball and have a soft spot for Judy Rose.
Am I right?

Anyway, welcome to the board.[/quote]

lawlz

I was told to post for some reason. So I will. Post.

This is not a matter to be swept under the rug.

test