Stocks Thread

Time to bring this back. I’ve been told I’m insane, but I’ve been cleaning up in housing stocks, consumer discretionary, small caps, commodities, and Italy and Spain ETFs. I’m going to ride this bull market as long as I can.

By the way, who is charlotte49er on CAPS?

That’s me! haha I was wondering if anyone on here would notice that. ;D

Got some LPIH today at $2.43. They are close to uplisting to AMEX, and I think once that happens, this puppy will take off. The upside here is staggering.

Seeking Alpha likes it…well SA likes all Chinese stocks :smiley:

If anyone wants an easy way to pay off their FSL’s, get in on this one now :smiley: You can thank me later.

If anyone wants an easy way to pay off their FSL’s, get in on this one now :smiley: You can thank me later.[/quote]

Wish I would have saw this earlier. Looks like a solid pick.

If anyone wants an easy way to pay off their FSL’s, get in on this one now :smiley: You can thank me later.[/quote]

Wish I would have saw this earlier. Looks like a solid pick.[/quote]

It’s definitely not too late. It will take off when the move to Amex happens (actually I think it will fly before that). It should be trading at around $6 or so right now.

I know it’s not stocks, but anyone on here into FOREX?

Hopefully it’ll turn out to be as good as NEP 8)

It’s definitely not too late. It will take off when the move to Amex happens (actually I think it will fly before that). It should be trading at around $6 or so right now.[/quote]

Well the technicals look pretty good.

Nada, but I did make a few dollars in EUO. Now I’m long on the PIIGS not named Greece.

It’s definitely not too late. It will take off when the move to Amex happens (actually I think it will fly before that). It should be trading at around $6 or so right now.[/quote]

Am I missing something?

It has never traded close to $6…and is still at the $2.60 range.

The numbers do look good. If you have some time, listen to their earnings calls and statements. They are sound without being taken for a ride by the PRC…from what I understand they operate outside that realm.

The belief is that one it reaches AMEX, it will have more exposures to traders, brokers and funds thus creating higher volume and more price flux, usually to the upside for low cap stocks like these. Fund managers almost never buy into OTCs or pink sheets.

Am I missing something?

It has never traded close to $6…and is still at the $2.60 range.[/quote]

…I wrote a reply and it didn’t show up…I’m not writing all that again…

Give me the cliff notes version…stock still at $2.50.

Never sniffed $6.

Never sniffed $6.[/quote]

Apple never sniffed $235 before. Historical prices mean nothing.

I don’t know where Chi is getting $6 from exactly, but the technicals on this stock look good and the company is trading at a ridiculously low forward P/E. Stocks also typically get a pop when they are uplisted.

If it gets uplisted I’d say it gets to $4 or so.

Never sniffed $6.[/quote]

good fundamentals.
PRC doesn’t play a serious role in its business
better guidance forecast on last earnings release.
uplist gives more opportunity to traders and funds
uplist also gives more price flux - higher volume to small cap stock

do your due diligence (DD) and make it a spec play if anything, that’s if you believe in the company and what they say.

Good luck.

my opinion, I’ve lost and won some of Chinese stocks…the stock seems steady and the chart shows it.

TRL, when did I ever say it has traded at $6 in the past?? I said it SHOULD be trading around $6. Meaning in a perfect world with everything trading at what it’s worth, that’s where it would likely be right now. Which means it has a lot of room to run.

PRC doesn't play a serious role in its business

That’s an excellent point when dealing with Chinese stocks. It’s definitely a spec play, but it appears to be a pretty good one.

Do you believe their earnings guidance and what price are you willing to pay for those earnings? (Edit: What do you think the general market is going to pay for those earnings?)

they must believe in them since they sent a presser out to reaffirm their guidance…

http://www.reuters.com/finance/stocks/keyDevelopments?symbol=LPIH.OB

I did read somewhere in one of their reports they have outstanding warrants. I’m not sure for how much, though.