Student Football Forum

Out of those pictures in the bottom, can you add one that shows the “We are marshal” crowd?

Then take out all the vote stuff, and put in its place,

Let them know we want football

Last chance to make bring home football to Charlotte

Lets show them we want football

The last rush (or down) for football

and then definetly add,

Lets rally together and make sure we are heard!

I guess we could even put on there WE ARE CHARLOTTE (add in the pictures from we are marshal, and people will catch on)

[QUOTE=Gill2003;260115]Out of those pictures in the bottom, can you add one that shows the “We are marshal” crowd?

Then take out all the vote stuff, and put in its place,

Let them know we want football

Last chance to make bring home football to Charlotte

Lets show them we want football

The last rush (or down) for football

and then definetly add,

Lets rally together and make sure we are heard!

I guess we could even put on there WE ARE CHARLOTTE (add in the pictures from we are marshal, and people will catch on)[/QUOTE]

I would suggest “WE WANT FOOTBALL!” or “DO YOU WANT FOOTBALL?” in big bold letters to get attention. Underneath in smaller font give the details of the forum.

This pic might be one to add.

http://media.movieweb.com/galleries/3917/2503/lo/WMD-08901c.jpg

I would suggest "WE WANT FOOTBALL!" or "DO YOU WANT FOOTBALL?" in big bold letters to get attention. Underneath in smaller font give the details of the forum.

http://media.movieweb.com/galleries/3917/2503/lo/WMD-08901c.jpg

“DO YOU WANT FOOTBALL?” FTW…

I don’t know who has connections with the fraternities, but if we could get emails or in person notice out to the presidents of all of the fraternities, along with flyers, I think it could go a LONG way. I think a lot of those guys would be sure to show up, and they could easily bring in another few hundred people.

[QUOTE=Mr. Bojangles;260123]I would suggest “WE WANT FOOTBALL!” or “DO YOU WANT FOOTBALL?” in big bold letters to get attention. Underneath in smaller font give the details of the forum.

http://media.movieweb.com/galleries/3917/2503/lo/WMD-08901c.jpg[/QUOTE]

WE WANT FOOTBALL! Don’t give them a chance to answer it by using Do You Want Football? Act like the hearing is for supporters to be heard, not for any naysayers.

[QUOTE=Ninercentral;260112]I don’t remember exactly what the rate was before, but I can get them shipped for $212.15. That’s a 2-4 day turnaround once they receive the graphic, and about 4 days if I remember correctly for it to arrive via UPS Ground.

That’s a pretty stellar price… $.04 per flyer.

Let me know.

I personally would put something on there like “THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO LET THEM KNOW WE WANT FOOTBALL!” and “TELL A FRIEND, LETS SHOW UP 5,000 STRONG” or something along those lines. I would also work on getting something sent via email if possible.

Just for reference, in telling me what you want to change, please refer to the original graphic:

[/QUOTE]

I am at the beach now and I do not recall the amount in the account, but I am thinking it is around $200 so we should be able to do that easy!

Didn’t you just go to the beach a month & a 1/2 ago, WB?

two things…

First of all - i think an emphasis on something along the lines of this could be your last big chance to be able to say that you helped bring football to Charlotte - or something along those lines. Make it one of those things that they might regret not going to 10 years down the line.

Also - I think that dropping the University of Charlotte in on the flyer might help get that idea out there a bit, I mean what could it hurt? Nothing really noticeable - just instead of HELP BRING FOOTBALL TO UNC CHARLOTTE - or just HELP BRING FOOTBALL TO CHARLOTTE - say HELP BRING FOOTBALL TO THE U OF CHARLOTTE

i dont know - i’m just throwing that out there…

if we can get just enough people out there before hand to be heard, then others will start showing up - kinda like the people who flock to the preachers at the bell tower just because they see a mass of people shouting