Student Union Construction

:huh:

It would take a group of dedicated students, such as the ones found in NNG, to start a little commotion and get people out there. It can happen, it just takes effort.

The statement was sarcastic… it wouldn’t take that much to really organize it, that was the point.

[QUOTE=zerogeneticsdc;320262]re-rubberizing the track.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I was wondering what that was too.

The first three are taken from CHHS. They have completely torn apart Craver Rd. The last is taken from the stairs leading from COED and CHHS to the SAC.

[QUOTE=LoyalNiner;323242]The first three are taken from CHHS. [B]They have completely torn apart Craver Rd[/B]. The last is taken from the stairs leading from COED and CHHS to the SAC.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, I can’t wait for that area to finally be pedestrian friendly.

So, I had seen plans to make Craver Rd a brick road instead of asphalt like the traffic circle at the new entrance. It looks like this will not be happening as they just put down asphalt on the road and it looks like Craver will be opening within a week.

[QUOTE=LoyalNiner;326619]So, I had seen plans to make Craver Rd a brick road instead of asphalt like the traffic circle at the new entrance. It looks like this will not be happening as they just put down asphalt on the road and it looks like Craver will be opening within a week.[/QUOTE]

If I remember the drawings correctly, they called for the bricked section to be raised. Maybe they are paving it for a base and will lay bricks on top of it…

How nice to have something the fans, supporters, alumni, & community can’t use, but only the students?
These bastards are stealing our football $$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!

love being a student

If I remember the drawings correctly, they called for the bricked section to be raised. Maybe they are paving it for a base and will lay bricks on top of it...

That would be odd. They normally would lay a base of gravel and sand on some packed dirt and then lay the brick, cover with sand to fill the groves and be done, not paving before hand, but I’ve seen weirder, especially at that school.

How nice to have something the fans, supporters, alumni, & community can't use, but only the students? These bastards are stealing our football $$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We should stop building classrooms, too. And dorms. And hiring better professors. And offering student activities. It's not like the fans, community, alumni, and supporters use them.
How nice to have something the fans, supporters, alumni, & community can't use, but only the students? These bastards are stealing our football $$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’ve heard that you can by memberships to use the union. Does anybody know it that is true?

Bump…

Any news pics?? How about the walkway to Laurel Hall, is it being worked on?

Here are some I took Saturday…it’s really coming along!

more

more

thanks for adding pics. i can’t wait to see it.

This whole area of campus has turned out looking awesome

thx for the pic update… its lookin pretty damn sweet.

[IMG]http://www.ninernation.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2206&d=1217205383[/IMG]

I’ve always loved this. It really makes the campus look big-time. I’m not sure if anyone else ever thought the same thing…

[QUOTE=gotLutz;331212]I’ve always loved this. It really makes the campus look big-time. I’m not sure if anyone else ever thought the same thing…[/QUOTE]

I liked that one too. My friend that was with me had not been on campus for a few years and liked that little touch!

Any updates? Will it be ready in time for the semester??