TATUM and WILDERNESS here TONIGHT

Continuing the trend of big-time talent attending our Madness Event…

CAMERON TATUM AND AN’JUAN WILDERNESS WILL BE IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT!!!

We have a verbal from Tatum. We have a great shot at Wilderness. Both are from GA. Both are extremely talented.

An’Juan Wilderness NNN.net link

Cameron Tatum NNN.net link

We need to let these guys know we want them here with a little chanting/signs. I know last Midnight Madness (or was it the one before?), a guy said that the chanting pushed him over the line and he made it official with Charlotte. Of course, it was Mitch Mullis (or was it?) but still.

Can we get a We Want Dwiggins chant going after?

[i]Originally posted by NinerLoudNProud[/i]@Oct 20 2005, 10:36 AM [b] Can we get a We Want Dwiggins chant going after? [/b]
I saw him a while back. He's involved with a church somewhere around the area. I've only been here a couple of years, so I didn't recognize his face. He saw my Gang Green shirt though (at the time when GG was still around) and mentioned that he played a little for Charlotte.
[i]Originally posted by SF4Nynah[/i]@Oct 20 2005, 10:32 AM [b] We need to let these guys know we want them here with a little chanting/signs. [/b]
I believe signs are now an NCAA no-no...

Simple sign puts Tennessee in violation of tougher NCAA recruiting rules

[i]Originally posted by run49er+Oct 20 2005, 10:52 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (run49er @ Oct 20 2005, 10:52 AM)

I can understand the rule applying to the school administration but how can it be applied to the student body and alumni at an event such as this.

For the school to confiscate signs from fans or tell them to stop chanting a prospect’s name is ridiculous and probably violates the First Amendment in any event.

They could probably prohibit you from hanging a sign but holding one up?

Somebody pick something, like do a “we want an-juan” chant after the 3 point contest or something. the more people on board, the better. just pick a time during the event and if you read this, start chanting it then and tell the people around you what you are doing and it should sound pretty good. I know I remember EJ committed right after MM a few years back and said something about the crowd pushing him over the edge.

is it pronounced Anne-Juan(juan as in the hispanic name)? of is the juan more like gwon?

I smell what your cooking.

WELCOME to the WILDERNESS!!!

CAM JAM!!!

I’ll be chanting!!!

Wilderness!! Wilderness!!

Tatum!! Tatum!!

[i]Originally posted by HappyCamper49[/i]@Oct 20 2005, 02:35 PM [b] I'll be chanting!!!

Wilderness!! Wilderness!!

Tatum!! Tatum!! [/b]

Do it loud enough so the whole place can hear it, I will join in as soon as I hear somebody start!

I like welcome to the wilderness.

mack and i know all about cheering for the recruits at games. We are almost professionals at it.

[i]Originally posted by the daxified one[/i]@Oct 20 2005, 02:47 PM [b]

mack and i know all about cheering for the recruits at games. We are almost professionals at it.[/b]

pretty much, hopefully there will be more than 3 people there tonight though…

i severely doubt it. Its the first basketball event of the year. I mean who really wants to go to that :blink:

No playoffs, no Lost, no exams, no excuses.

I graduated in 93 and I’ll be there. It’s about 30 min. from the lake. So go home little boy dax.

note the sarcasm man. if you took that post seriously wow.

Yeah, I think “We want Wilderness” might be the way to go. We don’t want to mispronounce his name. And we can’t leave Tatum out. After the 3 point contest sounds good (we talking the team or the regular students one?).

[i]Originally posted by SF4Nynah[/i]@Oct 20 2005, 03:36 PM [b]Yeah, I think "We want Wilderness" might be the way to go. We don't want to mispronounce his name. And we can't leave Tatum out. After the 3 point contest sounds good (we talking the team or the regular students one?).[/b]
I think the student one, there is always dead space between the student three point contest and the student dunk contest. I think after the announce the winner and they begin setting up for the student dunk contest would be a good time.

“We want Wilderness!!!”

what for Tatum?
“Tatum! Tatum!”???

but even if the timing doesn’t work out, somebody just start chanting and everybody else will pick it up.