Team Per Diem

I have it on good authority from someone on the trip with the team that they are being taken out for three meals a day on the athletic departments tab. I can also tell you that they are all laughing at how stupid this thread is.

This board is my Twitter, & y’all are lucky I haven’t twitted all the disgusting things my Uncle did Christmas week. (The houseguest from hell.) :))

I refuse to believe anyone who believes that Cam Newton is innocent.

OUR PLAYERS ARE BEING STARVED!!!

I had it on good authority without speaking to anyone that they were getting 3 meals a day. I also thought Derrio probably wrote that to see what came out of it on here. Time to grow the fuck up, players need to realize what they put on public sites can and will end up in the hands of others team recruiters and used against us whether it is true or not.

I refuse to believe anyone who believes that Cam Newton is innocent.

OUR PLAYERS ARE BEING STARVED!!![/quote]

should the NAACP, NAAWP and NAAFP get involved?

If Derrio needs his $50/day for his Friendly’s Bacon Cheeseburger then that’s cool… just remember…

I had it on good authority without speaking to anyone that they were getting 3 meals a day. I also thought Derrio probably wrote that to see what came out of it on here. Time to grow the f*** up, players and posters need to realize what they put on public sites can and will end up in the hands of others team recruiters and used against us whether it is true or not.[/quote]

I think some posters on this board would be shocked at how much their comments negatively effect our school.

I thought it was pretty funny… not too worried about it, just having fun with it now.

I had it on good authority without speaking to anyone that they were getting 3 meals a day. I also thought Derrio probably wrote that to see what came out of it on here. Time to grow the f*** up, players need to realize what they put on public sites can and will end up in the hands of others team recruiters and used against us whether it is true or not.[/quote]

What is this 3 meals? Ya’ll are forgetting about 4th MEAL!!! Think outside the BUN! No wonder our players are hungry!

NAA Colored People, NAA White People, but who is NAA F People? :))

Oh, & I buy over-priced food at every game, so it’s not my fault the AD’s Office is short. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“stonecoldken, post:50, topic:24658”]NAA Colored People, NAA White People, but who is NAA F People? :))

Oh, & I buy over-priced food at every game, so it’s not my fault the AD’s Office is short. :p[/quote]

Hint: Sirin, Luka (although Luka may be getting mama’s home cookin)

[quote=“stonecoldken, post:50, topic:24658”]NAA Colored People, NAA White People, but who is NAA F People? :))

Oh, & I buy over-priced food at every game, so it’s not my fault the AD’s Office is short. :p[/quote]

NAA HUNGRY PEOPLE needs to you to call our AD and tell them to FEED OUR STARVING PLAYERS. Derrio is hungry! give that boy some food!

[quote=“J Felt, post:52, topic:24658”][quote=“stonecoldken, post:50, topic:24658”]NAA Colored People, NAA White People, but who is NAA F People? :))

NAA HUNGRY PEOPLE needs to you to call our AD and tell them to FEED OUR STARVING PLAYERS. Derrio is hungry! give that boy some food![/quote]

he does look sickly

would it be against NCAA rules to buy Derrio a $.99 Beefy 5 Layer Burrito? Would the NCAA make us forfeit the 12 wins we may have this season?

Stop talking about Taco Bell. You’re making me want to eat there and that NEVER ends well. :o

Keep these on Twitter. Just because you follow the player doesn’t mean you’re an investigator and should quickly report back to us.

This doesn’t mean they are being starved SCK, per diem is for players to go out and get their own food, they are probably having a lot a of team meals instead.[/quote]

Kinda like when I was a kid… my mom would make a HUGE pot of vegetable soup or Pork and Pinto Beans on Sunday. We would eat on that ALLLLLLLL week until it was gone. If on Thursday I said, “Mom, I’m hungry… I’m tired of the vegetable soup”. She would say, “There’s food in the fridge to eat. You want something else, you have to pay for it.”

Maybe players aren’t happy with 15 meals of PB&J.

I hate vegetable soup and pork and pinto beans now. Anyways, back to the thread.[/quote]

PB&J, I can tell you, the team meals the guys get are far from PB&J. Most people would kill to have the team meals they get.

It was on facebook, which pretty much means anyone can see it.

clt green should simply ask an agent for some cash like they do at chapel hill.

I propose that anyone who posts information from player/recruit social networking sites be shot

twice

But seriously.

Our fanbase is represented absolutely shamefully in this (and most others) thread.