Tell us about Charlotte

all joking aside. this thread does prompt the need for a tradition. Iā€™d like to see some sort of tradition started at basketball games.

Iā€™ll never forget going to the Navy football game (my neighbor started on O line for them in the 90ā€™s and drug me to the Navy BC game) and it was amazing. They marched their cadets out and had these wicked chants, then they turn around and solute the opposition.

[QUOTE=SilvioDante;254685]ETA- the green Belk Tower would be a viable tradition, but I donā€™t remember the last time I saw that happen.[/QUOTE]
They do it the night of every home game.

[QUOTE=49or bust;254728]Dude, where is your reading comprehension?? Or more so should I say, can you read?? I said I was joking. Donā€™t have ā€œChokingā€ on there as a biggest tradition.[/QUOTE]
:lmao: Way to go Bust.

[QUOTE=metro;254739]all joking aside. this thread does prompt the need for a tradition. Iā€™d like to see some sort of tradition started at basketball games.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I have thought the same thing for a while now.

[QUOTE=metro;254739]then they turn around and solute the opposition.[/QUOTE]
Iā€™m sure their salute was not the same one we used to give Huggins and Cal.

[QUOTE=collegesportsjunkies;254670][SIZE=2]
(1) What is your biggest tradition?

([/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][URL=http://collegesportsjunkies.blogspot.com/]http://collegesportsjunkies.blogspot.com[/URL] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Arguing constantly with that same stupid usher at the Basketball games who would always say ā€œThis ticket looks like it was printed on a computerā€¦itā€™s not realā€ā€¦idiot

[QUOTE=ChevEE;254744]They do it the night of every home game.

[/QUOTE]

I beg to differ. I remember it very well when it was 1st done and it was noticable (thought it was 2 years ago). I donā€™t remember seeing it at all last season.

[QUOTE=SilvioDante;254758]I beg to differ. I remember it very well when it was 1st done and it was noticable (thought it was 2 years ago). I donā€™t remember seeing it at all last season.[/QUOTE]
They did it last year. My wife was a music student and we were often walking across campus past the Belk Tower.

[QUOTE=ChevEE;254759]They did it last year. My wife was a music student and we were often walking across campus past the Belk Tower.[/QUOTE]

Weā€™re beating a dead horse hereā€¦but I will state that it used to get my attention before I got to the Mallard Creek & N. Tryon St. intersectionā€¦heading towards campus.

If I have to walk by the Belk Tower to see it, its useless.

Dude, where is your reading comprehension?? Or more so should I say, can you read?? I said I was joking. Don't have "Choking" on there as a biggest tradition.

I now see your ā€œjkā€ at the end of your ā€œjokeā€ responses. I will be happy to replace your comments when you supply a response.

Damn you. Put Gillā€™s place as tradition. Im living here till I die, so its already established.

traditon? Half of the arena yells "FORTY!", then the other half yells, "NINERS!"

This is true. I couldnā€™t think of any before but we really do have this one cornered.

I lol'd. Anyway, it's not like anyone is ever going to read this kid's blog.

Why all the negativity? (reading comprehension, no one will read the kidā€™s blog?) some of yā€™all are acting like crazed LSU fans.

First of all, thanks for the complimentā€¦ but Iā€™m not a kid anymore.

Second of all here are my hit stats for yesterday:

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000][RIGHT]Page Views: 1361[/RIGHT]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000][LEFT] [/LEFT]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000][RIGHT]7 day average 974[/RIGHT]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000][RIGHT]Unique Visitors765[/RIGHT]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000][LEFT][/LEFT]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000][RIGHT]7 day average565[/RIGHT]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

So I get some hitsā€¦

[QUOTE=collegesportsjunkies;254799]Why all the negativity? (reading comprehension, no one will read the kidā€™s blog?) some of yā€™all are acting like crazed LSU fans.

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000][RIGHT]Page Views: 1361[/RIGHT]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000][LEFT] [/LEFT]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000][RIGHT]7 day average 974[/RIGHT]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000][RIGHT]Unique Visitors765[/RIGHT]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000][LEFT][/LEFT]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000][RIGHT]7 day average565[/RIGHT]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

So I get some hitsā€¦[/QUOTE]

ANY attention we get from this blog is more attention than we get from the Big O.

This was my 1500th post!

LoL. Keep rockin dude, dont let the saggy sallyā€™s pull you down.

Damnit, you still havent put up Gillā€™s place

Why all the negativity? (reading comprehension, no one will read the kid's blog?) some of y'all are acting like crazed LSU fans.

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

So I get some hitsā€¦

Spamming your website URL on tons of schools message boards will generate ā€œstatsā€ like that. Even if people overlooked your suspect writing ability, no one will take a blogspot site seriously. Cough up the cash for a domain and hosting, if you want to be taken seriously.

Spamming your website URL on tons of schools message boards will generate "stats" like that. Even if people overlooked your suspect writing ability, no one will take a blogspot site seriously. Cough up the cash for a domain and hosting, if you want to be taken seriously.

Woahā€¦ :flame:

[QUOTE=eason49;254806]Spamming your website URL on tons of schools message boards will generate ā€œstatsā€ like that. Even if people overlooked your suspect writing ability, no one will take a blogspot site seriously. Cough up the cash for a domain and hosting, if you want to be taken seriously.[/QUOTE]

His request seemed genuine and wasnā€™t derogatory in any way shape or form. Why be a dick?

Yeah Bust and Eason. Why the negativity? Itā€™s attention. And our chance to write it out fo that area of attentionā€¦

His request seemed genuine and wasn't derogatory in any way shape or form. Why be a dick?
First off, jcl deleted his post (twice?). So... he was spamming the web site, when he knew mods were deleting his thread. Secondly, he added bust's joking post to his website; either a) he's too stupid to recognize a joke post or b) he thought it'd be funny to be a jerk. Third, when bust reinforced it was a joke post, he says he is leaving it until bust creates a real post; if someone wants something removed, you remove it... you don't say I'll remove it, when you do what I want.

Do you really want attention on a website that some guy is spamming on peopleā€™s message boards? If you guys were really serious about wanting attention, you wouldnā€™t have made such silly responses.

[QUOTE=eason49;254816]First off, jcl deleted his post (twice?). Soā€¦ he was spamming the web site, when he knew mods were deleting his thread. Secondly, he added bustā€™s joking post to his website; either a) heā€™s too stupid to recognize a joke post or b) he thought itā€™d be funny to be a jerk. Third, when bust reinforced it was a joke post, he says he is leaving it until bust creates a real post; if someone wants something removed, you remove itā€¦ you donā€™t say Iā€™ll remove it, when you do what I want.

Do you really want attention on a website that some guy is spamming on peopleā€™s message boards? If you guys were really serious about wanting attention, you wouldnā€™t have made such silly responses.[/QUOTE]

Any pub is good pub

unless it is a campus cop beating his wife.